Sailebao Liquid Component List

Status
Not open for further replies.

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Hey guys!
I recently contacted Sailebao and asked them for a nicotine liquid component list. I've copied and pasted the .doc file they sent (sorry, it's too big to attach). Essentially, all of their juices contain nicotine, lactic acid, propylene glycol, alcohol and 'food perfume' in varying proportions, which is, I believe, the story with Ruyan as well. Well, at least for those suppliers who order their juice from Sailebao (makers of the DSE-series), we know what the manufacturer claims, which is more than we know about some companies.

Enjoy, and sorry for the huge post.
-Matt

LIQUID COMPONET
HIGH NICOTIONE LIQUID COMPONENT
MATERIAL MATERIAL PROPORTION MATERIAL DISTINCTION
NICOTINE 1.8% MEDICINE
LACTIC ACID 0.9% EDIBLE
PROPYLENE GLYCOL 91% EDIBLE
ALCOHOL 4.5% EDIBLE
FOOD PERFUME 1.8% EDIBLE

MED NICOTIONE LIQUID COMPONENT
NICOTINE 1.4% MEDICINE
LACTIC ACID 0.9% EDIBLE
PROPYLENE GLYCOL 91.4% EDIBLE
ALCOHOL 4.5% EDIBLE
FOOD PERFUME 1.8% EDIBLE

LOW NICOTIONE LIQUID COMPONENT
NICOTINE 1.1% MEDICINE
LACTIC ACID 0.9% EDIBLE
PROPYLENE GLYCOL 91.5% EDIBLE
ALCOHOL 4.5% EDIBLE
FOOD PERFUME 2.0% EDIBLE
NO NICOTIONE LIQUID COMPONENT
LACTIC ACID 0.9% EDIBLE
PROPYLENE GLYCOL 92.6% EDIBLE
ALCOHOL 4.5% EDIBLE
FOOD PERFUME 2.0% EDIBLE

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
from my understanding there doesn't seem to many e-liquid manufacturers out there. a lot of the stuff comes from the same small number of pots. i'm sure some of the sellers know the deal. if someone wanted to pursue the matter i would say they could figure it out by asking some questions here and there. problem is you have to sort through the lies. the e-cig manufacturers deal with the hardware. they probably all out source the e-liquid on account of not having the right infrastructure to deal with all the chemicals.

i doubt sailebao make their own liquid. they seem to be just another reseller. sounds like they looked at ruyan's logo and asked "what is that in english?" someone told them it was a sail boat. and they said "sailebao?..that's what we should call our business."

Last edited:

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
you can see that both of these sell the same packaged products. im not sure but i think they a lot of them originate from farseegroup.com. from what i heard, there are about 6 factories in china that manufacture electronic cigarettes and countless resellers. but it is hard to cut through the lies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread