Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. SandMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Hey there,

I am a first time purchaser from HealthCabin, and I just recently purchased the 900mAh battery and a 3.5ml clear giant from your website. It was shipped on the 14th, and I used the slower method. I live in Canada, about 2 hours outside of Toronto. I was wondering how long it usually takes for packages to get to Canada using the slow method??? I know you don't know the exact date it will be here, but perhaps a ballpark?

PS - Are you still selling the 900mAh vv battery's???? When I go to your store page it says it's sold out, but does that mean you will get it in the future?

I would very much apreciate the info! :)

Mr. SandMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada
So I recieved a response back from the support email I sent, they said 20 - 25 days, basically what Spac said, ty HC.

Though I am still curious about the variable voltage 900mAh that HealthCabin used to sell, when I go to the store page it says it's sold out, but the page is gone. I was wondering whether they would still be selling this product in the future?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
So I recieved a response back from the support email I sent, they said 20 - 25 days, basically what Spac said, ty HC.

Though I am still curious about the variable voltage 900mAh that HealthCabin used to sell, when I go to the store page it says it's sold out, but the page is gone. I was wondering whether they would still be selling this product in the future?

Thank you for your asking.

V.V. 900mah batteries are sold out and will be available next week. :)

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Kanger Horizontal Cartomizers. Coil at bottom vs coil in the middle going vertically. I find these produce a warmer vapour, and more of it. :) Personal preference. Since you're new to vaping, I suggest trying a couple different cartomizers and figuring out what you like best.

@Spac

Forgive me for my ignorance, I am still a bit new to vaping, but what is a kanger???

I am glad to hear that everything was great from HC, they will probaboly be the company I mainly order from.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Kanger Horizontal Cartomizers. Coil at bottom vs coil in the middle going vertically. I find these produce a warmer vapour, and more of it. :) Personal preference. Since you're new to vaping, I suggest trying a couple different cartomizers and figuring out what you like best.

Yes. I do agree. We do stock many different cartomizers. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Been very happy with everything I have ordered from hc. Have stuck with joye batteries thus far, and various atty's, carto's and such. Which reminds me, need to order some more kangers once someone gets them in again. Sold out everywhere... :)

KR cartomizers are just in stock. Pleaser order them before they are sold out again. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
OK so my package landed in customs yesterday(which I though was pretty quick considering, 9 days), today the Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing! So I am guess I probably only have to wait another week!

Glad to hear that. Hope you will get it soon. :)

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I'm going to be putting in my first Health Cabin order soon (today maybe) too.
But I'm wondering how the Free Shipping Coupons work for Canada.
I would like to take advantage of these deals, but I would like the stuff sent the quick way.

So how does that work?
I think I was reading that the US, among a bunch of other countries, would get the faster shipping method but I didn't see Canada on the list.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I'm going to be putting in my first Health Cabin order soon (today maybe) too.
But I'm wondering how the Free Shipping Coupons work for Canada.
I would like to take advantage of these deals, but I would like the stuff sent the quick way.

So how does that work?
I think I was reading that the US, among a bunch of other countries, would get the faster shipping method but I didn't see Canada on the list.

Orders to Cananda can enjoy free shipping via EMS. Please leave a comment about EMS shipping. we will send it out via ems. Unless we will send it via china airmail.
If your order contains liquid, you will be responsible for customs risk yourself.
so we do not suggest you to order ejuice via ems. :)

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Orders to Cananda can enjoy free shipping via EMS. Please leave a comment about EMS shipping. we will send it out via ems. Unless we will send it via china airmail.
If your order contains liquid, you will be responsible for customs risk yourself.
so we do not suggest you to order ejuice via ems. :)

Awesome! Thanks a lot, sunshine.
I'll be placing the order soon.

Mr. SandMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada
IT has arrived, just needs to be picked up at post office. The delivery time was amazing(considering it was China Airmail), it only took 9 days to arrive in Canada, 2 hours to pass through customs, and 7 days to get from vancouver to Toronto. 18 days from when I placed the order, so I am very happy with that, and I will post more on how the product faired.

Mr. SandMan

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Product is awesome, very happy with the 900mah vv, feels sturdy, produces lots of vapor. The clear Giant 3.5ml is great also, again lots of vapor, flavor could be a bit better(the throat hit is also pretty weak) but that might be my ejuice. The LED on the clear giant flickers a bit, but that is forgivable, as of right now I am overall very happy(I shall see how long it lasts over the long though), and I will be placing a much bigger order within the next two weeks.

EDIT: The LED blew out within the first hour of use lol so much for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread