Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
So there was a 26650 mod called the "Shockwave" at Vapebash, apparently. I was disappointed to see that it wasn't a Super T product (at least that I could tell).

I wasn't at Vapebash, but I did see a video that showed it.

Grimm Green has a Video with the Shockwave... I sent the link to SuperT

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oops, i guess the creator of that mod didn't realize there was already a mod called the Shockwave, not that i've been Mr. Speedy in ever finishing it up though..LOL. I guess its a kick in the pants that i better finish it up before someone takes the name!

Heres the Shockwave:

shockwave3.jpg

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Oops, i guess the creator of that mod didn't realize there was already a mod called the Shockwave, not that i've been Mr. Speedy in ever finishing it up though..LOL. I guess its a kick in the pants that i better finish it up before someone takes the name!

That would be awesome :) I would buy the heck out of it!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I did like the one at vapebash as much as I like any 26650 mod but it has been a while, Dave, since yours was proposed..........;)

Indeed i laid an egg on getting that one done in a timely manner. We'll get 'er done. I actually did get a drafter to help on some of these projects that have been sitting idle so that will be a big help. I needed to make a few tweaks to it any way since its inception anyway (locking mechanism, Rhodium contacts etc) so it's all good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread