single 26650 or 18650 bottom feed box mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Searching online will yield better results than asking a question to avoid putting in your own work. Google will show you tons of posts on reddit, on ECF, facebook groups, etc.

The 1590b will work just fine. You will need the box, a switch, an N-Channel mosfet if using a lower amp switch, a 510 (pretty sure fatdaddyvapes has an entire bottom feed 510 kit you can piece together), a battery sled, and some wire/solder. I'm intentionally not giving specific part numbers because you should make your own decisions on what to buy. That's how I learned anyway.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
1590B is the standard size. 1590G is smaller, but much harder to try to build in. Amazon is a good source to get them quickly in different colors.

I don't think you can cram a 26650 into a1590G, it's just not deep enough. The 1590B will work just fine with room to spare. I'm planning a project with a 1590B a DNA 40 and bottom feed. I should be able to get a 15 ml juice bottle in there. I did a 1590G bottom feed with a 18650 and a sx350 chip, it was a bear but it can be done. It turns out to be about the size of a Reo Grand VV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread