sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
Welcome!

This thread is dedicated to all the present and future sigelei ZMax models I've been associated with. It is for the members that have joined me along the way to discuss their concerns, ideas, and wishes.

Please note that any posts of where you acquired your specific sigelei Stainless ZMax model is NOT allowed (as per forum rules). + You will be severely punished… jk :)

Covert24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro, NC
You're my hero SJ. Just wanted to put that out there.

As far as the z-mini goes, this thing vapes better than anything I've ever used. And no that's not just in my head ;). I have been using it all day even though I told myself I wouldn't take it to work. I was having separation anxiety so I absolutely had to take it with me. Decided when I got to work that I'd just put it in 350 mode and see how long it could go.

Well after a 7-3 hour shift, the battery is at 3.6v. That's with me vaping at 3.5v as im Trying to get rid of my SR coils on my protank. Will be bumping her up when this last SR coil craps out however. Decided to slap in another 350 for the rest of the day and see how she goes.

Also just ordered a nitecore i4 so I can charge Lol these dam batteries. My tr-001 only has one working slot and it likes to yell and moan at me while it charges :p

As far as this particular mod goes, I can't really say enough good things about it. Hands down, dopest dope I've ever smoked (vaped) :cool:

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
@covert24, awww stop… you're making me :blush:

Thanks gals and guys for helping me move. I hope nobody threw anything out of kilter in the process :lol:

BTW, I've PM'd classwife to make sure I'm not doing something that'll get me clipped :ohmy: So let's proceed with caution, cause as everyone knows, "therapy", takes a some time. If we stick together, I think we'll be just fine :)

What I really would like to see is more pics of everyone's setups. Here's mine again with a CHiD RBA on it.

sanjosse_mini-zmax-1.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@ "SJ" - Please tell Your Wife - THANK YOU and how much "We" appreciated that she let you come play with "Us" . . . ;)

Also just ordered a nitecore i4 so I can charge Lol these dam batteries.

Interesting . . . ;) Does it have a LCD display :confused: If so - Maybe this will be available somewhere very special for all of us too . . . :D

Awwww my Notifications will be no more from our last adventure :( but im looking forward to future ones :)

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ What "Tjloa" Said . . . ;)

Covert24

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Greensboro, NC
@ "SJ" - Please tell Your Wife - THANK YOU and how much "We" appreciated that she let you come play with "Us" . . . ;)

Interesting . . . ;) Does it have a LCD display :confused: If so - Maybe this will be available somewhere very special for all of us too . . . :D

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ What "Tjloa" Said . . . ;)

Nah the nitecore doesn't have the LCD display. The only ones I know of that have the LCD is the efest LUC and the xtar vp1. Both too rich for my taste :eek:

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

jwhorner6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Maryland
The z mini is great. I'm glad to see sigelei is listening...somewhat. seems like the crooked screen is an issue of the past. I like batter voltage better than batte voltage. One more letter and we are there! The best improvement...no more of the obnoxious scrolling resistance screen when selecting your LCD display. Can't wait to get another style

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
@ Classwife, TY! she never leaves my side :)

@ jwhorner6, AMEN to that!

@ Uncle, I tell her that everyday I wake up… hehe ;)

@ bubba2u, TG your image isn't any bigger, I'd be hurling chow… me so dizzzy!!!

@ MikeE3, Proetus, I wish I had your guy's RBAs, those are nice :)

Last edited:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Here's a new picture of my Dragonfly - I took a scrubbing pad to the AGA-T2 today to take the "shine" away and give it a finish more like the mini! Yeah it's a crooked picture and me and the granddaughter are building legos!

941242_10200925398411511_998014367_n.jpg

And here's the other picture brought forward with the IBTanked Halfling:

1005175_10200918925169684_957825008_n.jpg

And all three of the Zmax's - my mini, my daughter's, and the telemax which I don't use at all since getting the Dragonfly:

954723_10200912839617549_110302367_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread