Slimline/Micro E-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

turretin

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
Louisville, KY
Hey guys, I'm new to the ecig forum and was wondering what you guys thought about a couple different companies. I want to get something small to carry around in public. I've done a lot of research on all of the different manufacturers and as many of you already know, there are way too many choices out there. So, I wanted to ask you veterans what you thought about the Volt, Volcano, V2 and the Apollo? I know these aren't mega vapor producers but will any of these get the job done for something very slim and inconspicuous? If you guys have other suggestions, I would love to hear them! Thank you in advance!:vapor:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
The only one of those I have tried is the volcano. I liked it well enough, but considering how very much I vape, the battery life was insufficient for my purposes. They are durable IME and my two year old kit with pcc was still working fine when I piffed it earlier this month. The auto batteries are not good for dripping or standard atty's due to leaking IME, because they tend to fry batteries if you aren't careful enough. A good top coil system like ce2's or gotvapes micro stretch visions are safer. If you are going to go this way, you may want to think about purchasing several extra batteries to get you through the day.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
These mini e-cigs are very good for newcomers, because almost all new buyers want something that looks like a regular cigarette. But in order to get the tiny size, you have to sacrifice power and battery life. That means a mini cannot perform like one of its big brothers. Some are better than others but to be honest, it doesn't matter: you have a 92% chance of switching to something that works better very soon (only 8% of experienced users have a mini).

Pick any one, and maybe use a bigger model at home to get full performance.

Some tips to help in picking a mini:
- V2 is a KR808 model, you might be able to interchange this with other options later
- Volcano use the 510 system, this can be interchanged later
- the longer the battery, the longer it will last
- choose a system that has a good range of cartomizers
- the best carto range will have the widest nic strength selection: you might need anywhere between 6mg and 36mg
- pick one that has a bigger version for home use (Volcano qualifies here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread