Smoking and vaping simultaneously. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanielFT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
People can do what they choose why does it bug you? Maybe they just started trying to quit and are duel fuelling? Maybe they are vaping 0mg for the flavour or clouds? Maybe not, either way you should probably mind your own business anyway and not concern yourself with what others choose to do, like how you'd likely expect others to respect whatever decisions you make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
At school today saw a group of guys vaping and smoking simultaneously in the unofficial smoking spot (my school bans all smoking and vaping) What's the point of this...they were smoking skinnys too not even regular cigarettes. ..can handle dumb people. ..
I'm curious why you would use the "angry" emoticon for your post? Not trying to be snarky, but why would something that (especially since it is legal) someone else is doing, that doesn't effect you, bother you?

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Some people don't quit analogs immediately, upon starting vaping. I didn't. When I started, I still smoked 6 or so a day. Then it was 2 or 3. Then it was just one cig, first thing in the morning. Eventually, I stopped altogether. I know people who vape but still smoke. Maybe they'll quit eventually. Maybe not. We all have our own path. Why would someone else's bother you?

xwarp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Tucson AZ
i just got an areotank too. i like it but have you noticed how fast they go through juice? ive doubled my juice usage without changing my vaping habits.

To be honest, I can't really speak to juice usage just yet.

I have two tanks that I am using, a mini filled with Banana Cream and a standard size Aero filled with menthol extra. I do know that I emptied the mini out in about 12 hours with the Menthol, but a little faster with the banana cream in it because it tastes good.

I also have to try to remember that I can't take as a long a draw on the banana as I can on the Menthol as it starts to gurgle, and both tanks have the same resistance coil.

People can do what they choose why does it bug you? Maybe they just started trying to quit and are duel fuelling? Maybe they are vaping 0mg for the flavour or clouds? Maybe not, either way you should probably mind your own business anyway and not concern yourself with what others choose to do, like how you'd likely expect others to respect whatever decisions you make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It bugs me because there the spoiled kids at my school. They come to college in the $80k Mercedes and Bmws and they have the nice clothes and on top of all of that there dumb too. I go to UCLA an amazing school, but I busted my ... to get here, I had no help. They on the other hand are having everything paid for by mommy and daddy including there cigarettes and there ecig stuff...alot of them do it for look and blow smoke/vape into other nonsmokers faces when they walk by...these are the people that give ecigs a bad name..they are part of the problem, not curtious and spoiled

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
knowing the "kids" these days (and I have one just out of HS) that was NOT ejuice :p

hey when I smoked I carried that orange Nicotine gum, for air flights or times at work with Steering Committee meetings, seminars etc that I couldn't make it hours w/o a smoke.

who knows..who cares..you'll get from :evil: to "don't give a .....er care" the older you get kiddo..good luck to you!!:toast: (non alcoholic of course) :p

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Well sound like THEY were using an Electronic Cigarette correctly.. It's the Vapers how never were or will be smokers that are strange IMO... I would be that most if not all former or current analog users, who vape. Did or do both at the same time quite often. Now, As mentioned before those people as school very likely were not vaping Nic based E-juice or even tobaco in the analog.

I for one started using an ecig for "medicine", for 1 year before putting the vapes in a drawer. I decided to pull it out of the drawer over the summer to use it for Marlboro cessation. I'm down to less than 5 a day from 1pack plus.. BUT I do find myself vaping with the left and smoking with the right hand occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread