Status
Not open for further replies.

s3anvap3s

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Loganville, GA
I was so excited when I saw that Alien Vision's E-Juice had some Bobo's Bounty and Gorilla Juice actually up for sale on their site! So naturally, I selected 100ml's of each at my favorite nic level and supermarket-sweep-ninja-style threw em in the shopping basket and grabbed my CC simultaneously as my heart rate revved up...only to see that lovely note that I've entitled this thread in a very annoyingly red hue in the center of the checkout page!!!! About a hundred F5's did nothing to remedy this situation. What's the deal here?

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
They been opening the site up for orders at midnight their time and closing it when they have a enough orders for that day.

Today, 07:04 PM #7
Ping

Another 100 mil bottle just ordered. No way I'm going to run out again!

The thought of me squeezing every last drop out of all 6-7 empty bottles laying around just to get my fix is too much to handle again.

Maybe by "just ordered" he meant midnight the night before. I really don't want to have to try and stay up that late tonight, but I guess I'll give it a shot if I don't hear back.

Thanks

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Tried to place an order yesterday afternoon and the payment system was down again. I tried again at 1am (est) and it went through without a hitch. If you can wait up, the system recycles at 12am (cst).

Yeah and make sure they charge your credit card. Been trying to order since the sale started and still can't even get an order in. Had one go thru but not fully charged my card so they ended up dropping the order. Who else is ready for the sale to end so that they can just order already! I really don't need 20% off a 18ml bottle of Boba's! I just need a bottle lol. Anyone know of any other liquid similar to Boba's that I can get till the sale is over? I know not likely ;)

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
9:51 AM EST and the payment system is still up! Thank goodness that I can finally order. I was not in the mood to go searching for a Boba's replacement... like there is one lol. Make sure anyone that places an order you get a confirmation on your credit card charge. I had several orders not show up due to either me not finishing or the payment system being screwy!

10mmshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
WA
Got an order in last night! When I run low of my favorite AVE juices Flue Cured, Bobas' and GJ, I break out my huge box-o-juice and try to vape some of my old stand buys. No joy, I can't believe I vaped anything else. Waiting patiently on my next order! Thanks AVE, no YOU GUYS ROCK!

Oh, and I like Hype also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread