Steam Sauce by e-pipe mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try Steam Sauce, the new line of juice by e-pipe mods? I put in an order for 30ml of 'Skulduggery' (coffee flavor) and I can't wait to try it out. There are other great sounding flavors in the Steam Sauce line as well! (like a blackberry bubblegum, a white russian and even a kahlua vape!) If these are even close to the greatness of 'Long Bottom Leaf' then I will be a happy vape guy. :vapor:

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Most of what I vape is Steam Sauce. Of course, I'm fortunate enough to live 15 minutes from ePipeMods' B&M. LoL.

My favorites are the Coquette, an awesome Vanilla Rum & Coke flavor that actually seems to fizz on your tongue a bit, and the Cthulu, by far the best Absinthe I've had in 4 years of vaping. Most places use black licorice and call it absinthe, but Chris over at Steam Cigs stumbled upon the perfect combination of flavors (by mistake according to him!) to make it spot-on.

Most of what I vape is Steam Sauce. Of course, I'm fortunate enough to live 15 minutes from ePipeMods' B&M. LoL.

My favorites are the Coquette, an awesome Vanilla Rum & Coke flavor that actually seems to fizz on your tongue a bit, and the Cthulu, by far the best Absinthe I've had in 4 years of vaping. Most places use black licorice and call it absinthe, but Chris over at Steam Cigs stumbled upon the perfect combination of flavors (by mistake according to him!) to make it spot-on.

I'm gonna have to try Coquette, sounds amazing. Skulduggery arrived in the mail today and I love it! Very chocolatey, like a chocolate mocha truffle. I'm sure it will mellow/even out a bit over time but it tastes great right out of the mail. I'm waiting on some Long Bottom Leaf that just shipped out today, that's my favorite vape. I'm jealous of your proximity to Steam Cigs, haha that must be so awesome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread