Suggestion for organic VG vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqhertz1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Miami, Fl
I've been vaping velvet cloud for some time but I'm thinking about venturing out and trying something new. I really like their harvest berries and strawberry/guava juice so something similar to that would be what I'm looking for. A dessert flavor would be nice too but doesn't have to be chocolate. Organic and 100% VG cut with distilled water is a must as my wife has a mild sensitivity to pg.

So what do you guys and gals suggest? If possible, keep it to one vendor as I would like to get everything from one place.

Thanks!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
virgin vapor http://www.virginvapor.com/

dripeez http://natural-eliquid.com/store/

of the two dripeez seems to be more well liked although virgin's chocolate kona milkshake is very popular

also http://www.orbvapor.com/About_Orb_Vapor_s/1513.htm

http://www.guiltypleasuresorganics.com/herbal_formula.cfm#!organic-flavors/c19jk

The only one I've tried is virgin vapor, i got the bed of roses which is strong and nice but wow too strong really, if you really want to taste a rose, not sweet but a bit bitter like a rose petal tastes then that is it, smells strong too. I tried a few samples of other things but they seem to need steeping due to no flavor so i can't say yet about them.

I haven't seen reviews of guilty pleasures or Orb, maybe someone can weigh in on those

Last edited:

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
All natural flavours and 100% VG from Highbrow vapor. I have tried orb, virgin vapor and VCV. Just be aware that virgin vapor is the only company that uses certified organic VG and flavourings all the others to my knowledge just use the word 'organic'. I really wanted to like virgin vapor but their liquids are very hit and miss, to be honest I don't really love any and I have tried a heap, also they are a very different liquid to velvet cloud which to be honest I didn't love either (yes I'm picky). Orb vapor were 'ok' but I had a sneaking suspicion they used pg in there flavour base (I could be wrong). So that's been my organic journey and now I have branched out to Highbrow vapor and Heathers heavenly vapes purity line all natural 100% vg liquids. Hope that helps.

Edit: Velvet vapor not VCV also has certified organic VG and flavours. Sorry I couldn't keep it to one vendor lol

Last edited:

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
I love Dripeez and most of my ejuice is from there. They are not complex ejuice by any means. Mostly fruit flavors and they do have chocolate and vanilla flavors as well. You can customize your ejuice and they do have 100vg with distilled water.

One thing I can tell you about Dripeez is that they have the best Throat hit from any juice I ever vaped without the need to go higher in nicotine levels or PG levels.

My favorites are:

Banana Fosters
Black Cherry
Honeydew
Golden Apple

This is from the Dripeez web site.

All E-Liquids contain Organic Food Grade Flavor Extracts. Fruits, flowers, and herbs are Cold-processed or CO2 extracted. WITHOUT THE USE OF ANY COLORANTS, FILLERS, DILUTING AGENTS OR PRESERVATIVES. ALL OF OUR EXTRACTS ARE WHEAT-, GLUTEN-, ALCOHOL (UNLESS NOTED) & PG FREE.

OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN ANY: FOOD COLORING, ETHYL ALCOHOL, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, ARTIFICIAL EXTRACTS, DIACETYL, STEVIA, ACACIA GUM, JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, JWH-250, HU-210, CP47, OTHER SYNTHETICS, SWEETENERS, OR CHEMICAL ADDITIVES.

I have tried Orbvapor and my favorite is their RY4. I have tried some of their other flavors and a few of their desert flavors seem to have the same vanilla taste to them.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
virgin vapor Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

dripeez Natural & Organic E-liquids - Natural E-liquids Dripeez

of the two dripeez seems to be more well liked although virgin's chocolate kona milkshake is very popular

also About Orb Vapor

Guilty Pleasures Organics | e-Cigarette Juices and Liquids

The only one I've tried is virgin vapor, i got the bed of roses which is strong and nice but wow too strong really, if you really want to taste a rose, not sweet but a bit bitter like a rose petal tastes then that is it, smells strong too. I tried a few samples of other things but they seem to need steeping due to no flavor so i can't say yet about them.

I haven't seen reviews of guilty pleasures or Orb, maybe someone can weigh in on those

Thanks alot for the links - I am going to try guilty pleasures - I need to call them though - doesnt say how much nic or vg is used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread