Not open for further replies.

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
Hey all,

I just received the much talked about Aspire bcc. I was so excited to get my girly pink tank. I got the mini. I put it on my itaste mvp2, got a non reading. Put it on my itaste vvv3, non reading. Decided to try a 510 adapter...1.9 ohm reading. I take the much anticipated first draw, and it's like sucking an elephant through a straw! It is the tightest pull ever! I can't get a good pull at all. I have tried to loosen the connection on my atty, my device/tank, everywhere. Still...tight unbearable draw. What is going on?

HELP PLEASE. I WANT TO ENJOY THE TWAS BRILLIG I JUST LOADED IN THERE :(

Thanks all.

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Sucks you are having issues. I really wanted to try that tank.

I have the 510 3.5 mL Vivi Aspire tank (the one that looks like a vivi nova) and have had none of these problems EXCEPT that I did need to run it with a 510 to 510 adapter on my vamo or it choked the airflow.

Might be that some models are more temperamental than others.

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
Sucks you are having issues. I really wanted to try that tank.

I am very unhappy. I really wanted to have a great experience with it. I have been anticipating its arrival. It's the first clears that I've had so much trouble with! Yesterday, I finally tried the iclear 30...amazing experience! The flavor was perfect, the wicking was fine, everything was exceptional in comparison to vivi, protank. The only problem I have with that one is that it gets really hot. I guess you can't have it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread