Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheriff420

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
NC
I went to my local ecig shop (Electronic Cigarettes | Ecigarette Kits & Eliquids by Aqua Vapor Cig) the other day with a friend that needed some new equipment because he just got into vaping and I walked out with a Tesla and a Sigelei.
I was checking out the Sigelei Telescopic-20 and noticed that the top was cross threaded. When I looked closer I noticed that the top had been dropped and bent at the bottom end of the threads so it couldn't be tightened down. I saw that it would just take a little bit of a bend with a pair of pliers and it would work so I told the woman that if she wanted to get rid of it that I would buy it if the price was right. It was $40 and she said $20 so I got it.
When I was checking out I noticed the Tesla sitting on her desk and asked about it because she had mentioned that she used a VV and I assumed that it was the one she used. She told me that it was one they got to try out and that she needed to put it in the case to sell it. I asked how much and she told me that it was $45 and that the battery in it came with it, so I got that one too.
I had some points added up from the previous purchases between me and my dad so I used them for a discount and walked out of there with my wallet short just $34 so I'm not complaining.

I read that the mechanical mods need some attention to resistance in the coils so I need to find a decent rebuildable atomizer that isn't a dripper (dripping is a pain).

I like the Tesla a lot for using around the house while my eGo batteries are charging, that thing is a monster. Now if I can find a decent tank that doesn't flood and doesn't have muted flavor then I will be set.
I've tried the CE4, Vision version 2 and Vivi Nova and they all have muted flavor, I can put the same juice in the eGo-C and it tastes good but in those it is just a little bit of flavor and a lotta bit of nothing. The flavor is about like when your fries are fresh and there's still some cooking oil on them. Yes I'm saying that vaping those three tanks tastes like cooking oil mixed with whatever flavor juice I have in them.
I've used the Smok Tech dual coil tanks and gave up on them because they flood pretty fast from when they're new.
I've used the Smok Tech Mega dual coil cartomizers but those waste a lot of juice (4-5ml) when they go bad or stop working as well as they should.
Those issues are why I settled on the eGo-C B-type a while back because it is reliable (decent vapor, good taste and no leaks).

Right now I'm using a Kanger EVOD bottom feeding clearomizer at 5v on the Tesla and this thing puts out massive vapor with great taste but it leaks like a storm drain in Seattle if I don't have it horizontal or a little bit upside down when I hit it. I wish the wicks were at the top because it works so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread