Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
From those, I can only speak for the FT Panzer which is, by far, the most outstanding of the FT clones I've purchased, including the Nemesis. Excellent finish and threading, and a flawless switch.

That Tesla looks jenky, and the Maraxus just has a that "love it or hate it" look to it, though I've heard it works well.

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
It's not hard to upgrade to sliver pins,...but not cheap and they are for the authentic ones..even then they run about 30 dollars..

I know Ehpro has clone of Panzer now..if you give it some time..it will probably only 10 to15 more than fasttech verison ...and you'll get in a week opposed to few months...
right now with coupon under 60.00 Panzer Clone by EHPRO - Eciggity

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
From those, I can only speak for the FT Panzer which is, by far, the most outstanding of the FT clones I've purchased, including the Nemesis. Excellent finish and threading, and a flawless switch.

That Tesla looks jenky, and the Maraxus just has a that "love it or hate it" look to it, though I've heard it works well.
jenky?
:D

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
It's not hard to upgrade to sliver pins,...but not cheap and they are for the authentic ones..even then they run about 30 dollars..

I know Ehpro has clone of Panzer now..if you give it some time..it will probably only 10 to15 more than Fasttech verison ...and you'll get in a week opposed to few months...
right now with coupon under 60.00 Panzer Clone by EHPRO - Eciggity
have never gone through fastech directly before... does it really take that long?

Maraxus!!
I mainly suggest that because I'm currently waiting for it in my vapemail. :p
Every review I've seen on it says it works fantastically. I heard the clones are so accurate some people think they're the real deal. (there's a story that goes with that, something to do with an EX-partner's contract running out or something)
But anyway. The maraxus is just so unique, and hits like a beast, so I hear. I can post my own review when I get it if you'd like. Though that'll probably take a little while, it's coming from China. Via Focalecig.
At any rate, vape on, brother. :)

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
have never gone through fastech directly before... does it really take that long?

The Panzer clone is 5-7 days back ordered...so that means..it would take up 10 days before they get it in..where you are in line..then it can be up to month on boat some where..

I only order from Fasttech if it says in stock , ready to ship etc..I just got my Stingray clone, less than 3 weeks....now it's back ordered..

havoc1967

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Colorado Springs
I got a Maraxus from Fast Tech when they were first available and although it looks odd it is a top performer. My buddy just got a Panzer from them and it too is a top performer. No clue about the Tesla. Have you considered the Venus on Fast Tech? It looks to be a hybrid of sorts of the Maraxus and Panzer. I suspect it will also be a top performer.

Fast Tech has some great deals. Takes a while to get your stuff so I have found it is best to order from them when you "want" things, as opposed to "need" things. Order and try to forget about it, so when it arrives it is a pleasant surprise. It will arrive eventually. 3 weeks to a month has been my average wait time.

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
My last order took 17 days from order to my door, but all items were in stock.
Shipped free(air, not boat).

The panzer clone is probably the best of the 3,
With the Maraxus coming a close second.
FYI: The gold plating will rub off the Maraxus.

yeah, will likely get the steel+brass if I go that way

strykernippz

Mar 8, 2014
NY
i have an ironman maraxus clone off ebay, and an m16 clone from eciggity. the maraxus works really well at first i thought it wasnt outperforming my m16, but yesterday i took the battery out of my maraxus and threw it in the m16 and it wasnt hitting as hard. so definitely a decent mod. I havent had my hands on a panzer yet but i know it has a lot of hype and ive heard awesome things about it, minus the black one having a humongous voltage drop. But your looking at the stainless so that shoudnt be as big an issue. Either way i think either of those mods will make you happy you got one. You could always just get both ;)

Vykos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
North Carolina
I am curious. I have the maraxus from FT and it is my go to mod, over my HCigar Nemesis. But, i have been looking at a panzer. and as i want an authentic budget is forcing for a clone, and I was wondering if anyone knew if the Panzer by EHPro from ECiggity has a floating 510 or not..... thats really the only thing keeping me from ordering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread