The B.A.M and it's new.....Facelift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half-Life

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Sacramento, Ca
Ok, so i have just started vaping on this mod and i gotta say, DAMN I LOVE IT!!! To all of you who have seen reviews on youtube about this mod, they are all outdated. Don't ask me why, maybe call me crazy, but my B.A.M is not exactly the (Big ... Mod) that you see in any of the videos anymore. All the vids i've seen on the BAM show this huge beast of a monster you could def beat someone to death with. This is not the case with mine that i just received in the mail yesterday. I do not know if i have a ver.2 or maybe a ver.3?, but this one that i have(in red) does not "look" any bigger than the Silver Bullet(I do not own a SB). For a good size comparison, I do own a Bombshell Stinger, which is actually not a very big mod imho. This B.A.M is seriously no bigger than the Stinger(I would dare to even say its shorter). Compared to the original BAM, this one is also a LOT more slender. This thing grips in your hand like a really comfortable fist pack or something.Still takes a kick and all the same sized batteries 18490-26650. I will post the picture of My BAM next to the Stinger when i get my Stinger back. For now i will post a Pic of it with/next to a 30ml Bottle of Halo Juice which a lot of you will be more familiar with.

Android 2013 261.jpg Android 2013 265.jpg Android 2013 275.jpg

Half-Life

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Sacramento, Ca
which do you prefer as a 26500 mod for use with a kick, the BAM or the stinger?

Honestly i can't really choose between them. The main difference in the two is a difference of 2-3 hours vape time,no biggie. I do gota say though that i like the feel of the BAM in my hand more than a Stinger, it's just so damn comfy and sturdy. Totally both of them are a mans man mod, but i feel the BAM comes out a bit on top there.

Half-Life

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Sacramento, Ca
With the stinger you can use 26650's with a kick correct?

Yes!!! The sole purpose of the Bombshell Stinger is to use a 26650 with a Kick. In fact i don't think there are any other mods out there that can use a 26650 with a kick, this may be the only one (Which is why I bought 1).

Half-Life

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Sacramento, Ca
I've really got to get myself one of these new BAM's, there was a nice green one available a while ago which I haven't seen available for a while. Does anyone know if these will be restocked at some point?

Yes - just keep your eye out for them - new ones are popping up every couple of weeks - think red and purple are up right now. There is also a thread for BAM's that a blemished - think it's called Blemished Bam - I could swear i saw a greeny on there. http://nu-vapor.com/forum/smoke-free-mods/14457-bam-blemished-sale-thread.html

Last edited:

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Got my new green bam about 3 weeks ago, absolutely love it. I've been running it with a 25500 and a kick and it works flawlessly, looks great too. For a while there I was just buying every new device that came out, I thought getting a ProVari would stop this, it didn't. But since I've had my bam, the urge to buy new PVs has disappeared. Huge thumbs up from me, I know they're not in stock all that often, but if you can get your hands on one, do yourself a favour.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
I have eyed the Limited Editions but am on the hook for a new DNA 20 mod this month as well as waiting to find out what Ed the Green is going to charge me rebuilding my Mantis with a DNA 12 chip....the Vela Latina was also due this month and I drop a few bucks at Vape Bash...lol. (ate dinner at Morton's) Will have to be happy with the BAM Brothers for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread