The beginnings of vaping and beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspiredmomof5

Apr 30, 2015
Hello Everyone~
I am brand new to this site and was completely unaware that such a site existed, until now. A little bit about me. I have been vaping for over two and a half years.

It was July 2012, my older sister came to visit me and my family. During her stay I stupidly asked her for a drag off of her cigarette. I had been smoke free for over 21 years at that time. I quit cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant with our first child. No urges, no cravings, just pure bliss!!!

Well, you've probably guessed it--one puff led to many more and before her trip ended I was once again a smoker--to the horror of my kids. I know what you're probably thinking--how stupid can a person be?

I continued to smoke cigarettes for a little under a year, when a neighbor (my smoking buddy) showed me her new toy, an e-cig. The very next day I went out and got my own, and the rest is history. Since my e-cig's inception I haven't smoke a regular cigarette since. But, now I am completely hooked on what I call "my stogie." It is like an appendage, I am never without it. Can any of you relate?

I look forward to getting to know you through this forum.

Have a wonderful day!
Kelly

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Hello and welcome to ECF and the rest of your smoke free life

Cj9q6s3.jpg

Reactions: daleron

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Welcome!!!! Yes, I can relate, always quit when pregnant than got sucked into smoking when not... eventually....always started as on innocent puff, then led to a pack, then snowballed and the hooks are in deep, very grateful for vaping....greetings from another mom vaper:) wishing you continued success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread