The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
https://www.fasttech.com/product/1301301 Is the one we have gotten. I admit I don't remember about turning it off if it could be done. I have had pass on the two I've tried to get for myself to the boys. And the truth is 95% of the time my PV's are on the desk or charging so I never think about turning them off. There is a band around the top that changes colors (red, purple, blue) to show what wattage your using.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
https://www.fasttech.com/product/1301301 Is the one we have gotten. I admit I don't remember about turning it off if it could be done. I have had pass on the two I've tried to get for myself to the boys. And the truth is 95% of the time my PV's are on the desk or charging so I never think about turning them off. There is a band around the top that changes colors (red, purple, blue) to show what wattage your using.
That's the one, mine is silver but the same model.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
image.jpg

It will suit you well :)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA

shannannagans

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Alabama USA
Hi everyone! I am looking at the regular Itaste, but I can't figure out if it is the one WITH the Ego threading. I want Ego threading so I can use T3's on it. Does anyone know? Just love their prices!! Geez I paid twice the price for one Ego twist!

Thanks!!

If you're talking about this one: $40.07 iTaste VV 6-in-1 Voltage Adjustable Rechargeable 800mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping or this one: $24.80 iTaste VV Voltage Adjustable 800mAh Rechargeable Battery - two digit display / with USB charging cable at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping, they verify here: Ego Threading?: FastTech Forums that it does have ego threading. The SVD and MVP are also confirmed to have ego threading.

Hope that helps!

ziggytrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dallas, TX
Has anyone tried the SCO E liquid?
I was thinking of buying this $5.79 SCO Second Generation E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (55ml) - peach flavor / medium at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I'm a sucker for peach vapes and am tempted.
Does FT have a minimum order requirement?

I'd buy Peach Rings from Mt Baker Vapor before I'd buy (warning: totally unfounded bias incoming) sketchy Chinese juices. It's more expensive at $10.99 per 50ml, but it's also using USP grade PG and VG, while the Chinese stuff is using whatever China says is OK...

It's probably fine...

ziggytrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dallas, TX
When I ordered my husbands Vamo kit, I was fine using our Spinner Batts...now he has this big ole Boat Anchor (that's what he's calling it!) over here and my little Spinners look so cheesy! Now don't know whether to get the MVP, or a Vamo...was thinking of the Zmax mini...but I'm thinking I won't like the one button deal. Looks too confusing to me??

Let me show you what I just bought. Now mind you, I've only had it 2 days now, and (based on my experience so far) I'm sure in two more days I'll be lusting after a new shiney, but then again, this one feels very satisfying. It's the Innokin iTaste VV V3.0 variable wattage battery. I got mine from smoke-evolution.com for about $40. If you want the lowdown without clicking the link, it's about the same size as a spinner, but it has a resistance checker and variable wattage functionality, and it's a passthru battery. Let me know if any of that was Greek to you, and I'll try to explain it, but the even lower lowdown is that I think it's as good as a mod (my opinion there should be suspect as I have not owned or even used any mods) while being cheaper, more self contained (no external batteries or chargers to deal with), and smaller than a battery mod.

So yeah, I like this thing, and maybe you would too. Or maybe not? But don't order the non variable wattage version (the previous version was only variable voltage, and while that's cool, it's not anything your spinner doesn't already do).

ziggytrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dallas, TX

MIght as well go for 4 in a row. Those are NOT the new variable wattage versions. So while they may have ego threading, they appear to be an older version and probably won't have all the features I was just gushing about 2 or 3 posts up.

Caviar raptor, or whatever....

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Don't get me wrong, they're as fine a piece of kipple as one is likely to find, but you buy Crown for the whiskey. The bag is just a cute bonus.

I don't like whiskey, just the bag. If I remember right at some point I bought the whiskey as a gift and kept the bag, not sure if this is that bag though.

What next, are you going to say I shouldn't want an eVic so I'd have a nifty clock on my ecig to combat cell phone users who use their phone as a watch? They should put a camera on an eVic. :)

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Got my t4s. Yay!

After my wife and I got a haircut I swung by the Apts after and the mail dude was there and I asked him for it. I have no shame.

Wondering if evod heads will work in it. Will find out tonight.
Have you made the Pro move and already ordered your second item from FT a few days ago to cut down the waiting time on your next delivery.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread