• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The fasttech thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Hi Joey. I've been ordering from FT for over a year. I've always found that shipping vis China Post is faster than Singapore Post. Packages tend to sit in China before they get on the plane. Generally takes two weeks on average. Sometimes more depending on your luck and time of the year. If you ship via courier use EMS not DHL. DHL is a pain for customs even on small items.

Reactions: Joey Price

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
This shipment is over 3 weeks now. It's probably because of the juice I wanted to give a chance. Won't be doing that again. If i order juice next time I'll make 2 different orders. And my istick and subtank on the ems shipment...

Does the juice contain nicotine? If it does, expect hold ups in customs, and be prepared to pay duty. There is no longer a 20ml exemption. How was it sent? Airmail (registered?) or via courier?

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
So when I order my istick and subtank should I use China post? I only used Singapore because that is what I used on my first shipment and knew that it would eventually get here.

Yup..normally China Post will cost you an extra $0.65 but it will get here in 2 weeks. Singapore Post is always slower. I believe it leaves HKG for Singapore first, then Korea.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Singapore Post registered won't take you even a month. Maybe three weeks if your unlucky. I've ordered the Hangsen juices from FT before and they weren't too bad. As far as I understand it Dekang and Hangsen supply over 90% of the world's e-liquid sales. Their production facilities are top notch. Let us know how you get on with these flavours. Next to DIY, buying e-liquid from FT is probably your cheapest option.

Joey Price

Jun 5, 2015
South Korea
So the wait begins :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-25-20-27-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-25-20-27-39.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Waddle
Status
Not open for further replies.