Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
So I am going to give quitting smoking a second go. This time I am going in fully armed and the mail box is gonna see some action that is for sure. The mail man is probably gonna hate me for it but oh well. Here is a list of things I have on the way and where from.

From ProVape:
ProVari Mini 2.5 satin silver green led
ProVari End Cap Compass Special Collector's Edition

From The Vapor Chef (my favorite juice vendor):
All are 24mg nicotine and 70%VG - 30%PG
60ml - Honey Pearry
36ml - Hobbes' Blood
6ml - Shmecto Shmooler
6ml- Deep Thought

From Cigtechs:
Tatroe tank Smooth with bottom cap
Tatroe tank Smooth Straight with bottom cap
2 - Tatroe BDC Tank Caps
I waited too long to order and the Tatroe Provari Rings sold out, so when they come available again I'm going to order 2 and maybe a Provari Tatroe End Cap.

From RTD Vapor:
Xtar SP1
2 - AW IMR 18350
2 - AW IMR 18490
100ft 33 gauge Kanthal
100ft 32 gauge Nichrome
18350 battery case
18490 battery case
Blue Topaz Cherry Vape Ming drip tip
Emerald Cherry Vape Ming drip tip

From Discount Vapers (DV):
5 - 5packs of 1.8ohm Kanger Protank coils
2 - 5packs of 2.0ohm Kanger Protank 3 dual coils
2 - 1 meter rolls 3mm silica wick

Still looking for:
Trident V2 RBA
High quality Carto Tank (best of the best for under $50)

That is all... For now! lol :evil:

Last edited:

CrazyDamon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
'P' word. Oh boy, get the popcorn ready! (Be prepared.)

But congrats on the decision to quit! Awesome leap, going right to the top. Never used a Provari myself but from what I hear it's well worth the price.

Never heard of Vapor Chef but I'll have to check them out. Feel free to look up Mount Baker Vapor, amazing flavors and good prices.

All around, you're really going gung-ho aren't you? Good luck! We support you all the way.

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin

But congrats on the decision to quit! Awesome leap, going right to the top. Never used a Provari myself but from what I hear it's well worth the price.

Never heard of Vapor Chef but I'll have to check them out. Feel free to look up Mount Baker Vapor, amazing flavors and good prices.

All around, you're really going gung-ho aren't you? Good luck! We support you all the way.

This is my second attempt at vaping. The first was unsuccessful in that I'm battling major depression and I wasn't getting enough of a punch from my juice (18mg-too low) or the device. I was using a JoyeTech ego-C twist and a Mini Protank. I agree about Mount Baker Vapor, of the ones I tried I like Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce, and White Out. The only reason I like The Vapor Chef better is that comparatively all the other brands that I tried taste slightly artificial. If you like fruit/melon flavors definitely order a sample of Honey Pearry and possibly Hobbes' Blood. They are tasty and for some reason taste natural to me. We all know that taste is subjective of course.

CrazyDamon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
This is my second attempt at vaping. The first was unsuccessful in that I'm battling major depression and I wasn't getting enough of a punch from my juice (18mg-too low) or the device. I was using a JoyeTech ego-C twist and a Mini Protank. I agree about Mount Baker Vapor, of the ones I tried I like Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce, and White Out. The only reason I like The Vapor Chef better is that comparatively all the other brands that I tried taste slightly artificial. If you like fruit/melon flavors definitely order a sample of Honey Pearry and possibly Hobbes' Blood. They are tasty and for some reason taste natural to me. We all know that taste is subjective of course.

Oh yeah, depression is a daily fight. hang in there man, I know how that is. It's a demon all on its own, and nothing to be taken lightly. One day at a time, right?

This time is hopefully successful, always happy to see people giving it a shot (or another shot).

Thug juice is definitely my favorite I've ever had, but I HAVE heard a ton of good stuff about those two you suggest. May have to convince the wife to letting me get some soon so I have a few to alternate with. :D

Best of luck!

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Still looking for:
Trident V2 RBA
High quality Carto Tank (best of the best for under $50)

First off - congrats on giving it your all! You have a great selection of everything you need here for success!!!

I totally understand how hard it is with depression issues, I have anxiety problems (as does my fiance) and it certainly presented even more obstacles to overcome. The good news is - after about 7-10 days as your body gets over not having the additional chemical in cigarettes it gets so much easier!! For my fiance in the beginning - he had some major frustrations, depression and stress in the beginning - thanks to the helpful folks here - I ordered him some WTA liquid to rotate in (Aroma and WholeCig) that made ALL of the difference. If you are really battling and you dont feel well- give it a try. I even picked up his WTA if I had a really bad nic craving and man it was definitely relieving.

As far as a great cartotank for under 50 bucks - #1 is IBTanked and my #2 is Vapor-Mania's handblown glass tanks. I find them the closest second to IBTanked in quality and they are only 15 bucks.

Good luck on your journey - make sure to come here for support on those crappy days - we are all keen to help you through!!! :D

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com

Vapor Chef has high end juice for not so high end prices ... once you tried them you'll prolly not go back to MBV :D (unless it's for prices)
...same goes for Provari :facepalm:

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
From The Vapor Chef (my favorite juice vendor):
All are 24mg nicotine and 70%VG - 30%PG
60ml - Honey Pearry
36ml - Hobbes' Blood
6ml - Shmecto Shmooler
6ml- Deep Thought

...if you like tobacco flavors, you'll love Deep Thought!!! it's one of his better creations (but most of them are darn good)

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
...if you like tobacco flavors, you'll love Deep Thought!!! it's one of his better creations (but most of them are darn good)

This will actually be my first tobacco flavor. I wanted something that you can drink with coffee or a nice dark beer. I have tried sweets like Gremlin Juice vanilla custard and rich like The Vapor Chef Shmuffer Shmutter (I love peanut butter, banana, marshmallow sandwiches), and I will say this they were both darn good and tasted exactly like they do when your eating the actual thing. BUT, for me they were just weird, maybe because they were so real? I honestly don't know why but the flavor was good, really good and I would recommend them to people even though they are not for me (I get the same effect from chocolate flavors). Anyway, I thought I would try a tobacco flavor to fill my need and at the sight of sassafras in the ingredient list it was an instant must try. I really like (herbal?) flavors like sassafras and anise.

Now you got me excited and "stalking the mailman" lol.

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
First off - congrats on giving it your all! You have a great selection of everything you need here for success!!!

I totally understand how hard it is with depression issues, I have anxiety problems (as does my fiance) and it certainly presented even more obstacles to overcome. The good news is - after about 7-10 days as your body gets over not having the additional chemical in cigarettes it gets so much easier!! For my fiance in the beginning - he had some major frustrations, depression and stress in the beginning - thanks to the helpful folks here - I ordered him some WTA liquid to rotate in (Aroma and WholeCig) that made ALL of the difference. If you are really battling and you dont feel well- give it a try. I even picked up his WTA if I had a really bad nic craving and man it was definitely relieving.

As far as a great cartotank for under 50 bucks - #1 is IBTanked and my #2 is Vapor-Mania's handblown glass tanks. I find them the closest second to IBTanked in quality and they are only 15 bucks.

Good luck on your journey - make sure to come here for support on those crappy days - we are all keen to help you through!!! :D

I am going to look into a small bottle of the whole tobacco alkaloids for the hard times as well as the IBTanked. Very much appreciate the direction pointing, it's a lot better than risking a cig relapse with out having the WTA on hand.

Question: How thick is the glass on the IBTanked, is it comparable to the crazyvapes.com ecig carto tanks? (they are really thick from the video I watched)

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
Yes, depression means check out WTA juice.

I am defiantly looking into it. I actually PM'd Aroma (on here) with some questions, hopefully they get back to me. BTW, the ProVari Mini came in! It is much smaller than I thought, definitely a stealth mod. Now I'm just waiting for my batteries so I can vape it!

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
We tried vaping to quit in 2010. I got tired of the blue foam, batts lasting an hour or so, leaks and mess.

Wifey convinced me to try again and we got her an ego starter in December. Wow have things changed. Up to $400 spent since but still ahead of cigs. Cut down to a few a day for weeks and smoke free house for a week and a half. Come to the forums for group therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread