Status
Not open for further replies.

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
So I just had to share, I just received the new stainless steel version V2 Vamo in the mail today. I stacked two 18350 batteries because they were the first to charge and all I have primarily vaped are Joye Ego C Twist batteries assuming they were about as good but smaller and cheaper than anything else. Well I was WRONG!!! All this talk of cartos better then novas etc. While yes to a degree it still holds true but not near as much of a difference. The difference between ego twists and this thing is......... well...... I can't even describe. There is truly NO COMPARISON. If you are into vaping. Get yourself a professional mod I cannot stress this enough and the Vamo will do fine. No battery rattle of course I have them stacked. No issues what so ever and I have earth battery spacer magnets from ebay coming for my 18650 batteries. Using all IMR as well. But my god I just wish I would have known how different of a quality, flavor, throathit on every device i screw onto this thing it was going to be and I would have gotten one a long time ago!!! Folks, if your thinking of getting one of these much talked about Vamos, go to smoktek.com and get yourself one of the new stainless V2 that recently hit the shelves straight from the manufacture and do not be afraid. Unbelievable. I have never been more in vape heaven.

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
okay nevermind forget the spacers or spring stretching perhaps with this one because I just put in a fully charged 18650 and there is absolutely no battery rattle it makes great tight contact even so i'm thinking with this new version they must have addressed the problem and it is no longer one. I'm using a standard red imr 18650

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
Right on Dam718 yeah I was too and boy was it worth it!! Right on I was hesitent about buying this when I read reviews about the issue and am just tickled that they fixed the problem and I got ahold of one. I just posted another thread just making it official that they have come out with the statement that the problem has been fixed on new batches so everyone who was hesitent like me wouldn't have to be anymore. Loving it so far for sure a great mod and it just feels like I am holding quality!

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
You really won't need magnets for your 18650's.

Let's try Not to advise Newbies to use magnets in devices. Magnets were not made for this purpose, events can be catastrophic.
There are safety precautions to take when using magnets and batteries an even then under caution, people please read up and do your research before attempting this. It is not advised.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I got mine from Exhale Vapors. It's listed as an eGo VV/VW APV V2, but it's a VAMO V2. Here's the link:

eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV V2

If you use the coupon code 40PercentOffECF (Valid til Jan 4 2013 I Believe) you can get it for a whopping $42.18 including shipping to anywhere in the US. (I'm in Hawaii, and only paid 4.99 shipping!) This guy is a new vendor, just opened up shop in Austin, TX. He's running a great deal for us ECF members right now!

The deal is HARD to beat right now, but you have to jump on it fast!

Last edited:

HyperRealist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Erie, PA
That's not stainless

I got mine from Exhale Vapors. It's listed as an eGo VV/VW APV V2, but it's a VAMO V2. Here's the link:

eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV V2

If you use the coupon code 40PercentOffECF (Valid til Jan 4 2013 I Believe) you can get it for a whopping $42.18 including shipping to anywhere in the US. (I'm in Hawaii, and only paid 4.99 shipping!) This guy is a new vendor, just opened up shop in Austin, TX. He's running a great deal for us ECF members right now!

The deal is HARD to beat right now, but you have to jump on it fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread