The Protank 2 is available at Wordup Ecig!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
The KangerTech Protank 2 is the new updated version of the original. The pyrex glass tube is heat resistant and suitable for those who desire voltage variations with specific batteries, or for those who use standard battery settings. The Protank 2 holds 2.5 mls of your favorite juice and comes equipped with a stainless steel removable drip tip for ultimate vaping pleasure, OR use your own drip tip!! Most 510/901 drip tips will fit on the Protank 2. All parts are replaceable and glue free. The base for the Protank 2 is more durable than the original model. It has a 510/eGo threading. The new Protank 2 will be a top choice for all avid vapers!!

Get YOURS quick!!!

KangerTech ProTank 2 Pyrex Glass Cartomizer

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Which do u prefer in the PT2 evod short stem or regular PT head(longer)?Been reading alot about kanger going to PT coils(long) for both evod and PT and read that evods don't work as well with them.Don't mean to beat a deadhorse but I definately want the evod coils(short stem)can u verify that is what Wordup is selling for me.I am definately getting Evods and those short stem coils if u are.

Still can't decide on the protanks cause very scared of airy draw....TIA

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Dale glad you got to talk to Jeffrey!! And also glad you like the products!! I'm not sure if you have tried the Protank 1 previously but yes I do feel like the Protank 2 is definitely a tighter draw, I personally prefer to just use the protank heads, though I didn't notice much of a difference but I prefer to just get what is supposed to go with it, as long as it works well, but I have heard a lot of people say the evod heads are better in the protanks than the protank heads. Personally I tried it once and it seemed pretty similar to me so next time I needed heads I just ordered a bunch of the protank ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread