The Vape Summit Las Vegas - You're on the Guest List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hi all,

I'm presenting to the Vape Summit at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas next Friday. Kindly, the organizers have given ECF a guest list which you can register on by going to this page - make sure you select the "ECF guest list" option.

If you are able, please do go - it looks like it's going to be an awesome event, and I'd love to meet as many of you as I can while I'm there.

Oliver

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'd love to go, but spent the money on a condo reservation for Florida later in the month. I hope there will be lots of video posted on YouTube.

I haven't been to Vegas in five or so years. We spent a week there in 2009. It's a great place to visit. I thought I'd be bored since I'm just a lightweight slots gambler. There's so much to see and do that I didn't want to leave when the time came.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I have only been to one Vape event: Mile High Vaper's Festival. I did spend some money, but on a couple bottles of juice that were on half price for the event and some flash sales of drippers/mechs for like $5 or $10...saved huge amounts over the regular cost of these.

Now for the FREE stuff. So many juice samples. I only took the ones that I thought I would like and wanted to try. I came home with at least 200ml of juice. The samples ranged from 5ml to 15ml bottles. Some have become orders for me and some...well, I am glad I got to try them without spending any money. So, in short, these events are always worth it! If you can get there, you won't be disappointed. IMHO.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Although this is a Global Thread, please refrain from cursing in this area. This is the Christian Vapors and inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Thank you for your co-operation and thank you very much for the invite. I live too far away. :)

No mod fondling. Check.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Although this is a Global Thread, please refrain from cursing in this area. This is the Christian Vapors and inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Thank you for your co-operation and thank you very much for the invite. I live too far away. :)

I didn't think inappropriate language was tolerated anywhere on ECF. Oh and it's too far for me too. I wished I could make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread