The Vape Summit Las Vegas - You're on the Guest List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
It is a vape trade show of sorts. Vendors from nearly everywhere put out booths so participants can sample their wares and make purchases. It is a good place to go to have a chance to handle new hardware and see demo's before you buy. You can usually get outstanding deals. For a new person, it is too easy to spend it all in the first few booths and then see something later you wished you had saved money for. I personally take only what I am willing to spend and walk around before I go back to make my purchases.

+1 So true! I think ECF has a booth?? Also, when and where is our fearless founder /lol aka SJ speaking? If you run into me or I assume some of the other experienced vapers from ECF, the show gets even better for the newbie walking around with one of us. Call it a guiding hand which respectfully cuts through some of the "hype" and "smoke and mirrors".

:)

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Wow I'd absolutely love to be there!! Sadly :( my darn car needs new tires (running on fix a flat now) and I wouldn't make the 5 hour drive. But man, I sure wish I could be there!! Sigh..darn car!! I've missed so many fun things cause of these tires! I gotta save money and get some new ones! Thanks for the invite anyway aND know for sure IL be their in spirit! Sure wish I could be there in person!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
NICE . . .
pixgallery_huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Like so many others, really wish I could be there, especially to meet "Our" fearless Leader and Founder of ECF "SmokeyJoe" . . . NOW - That would be something . . .
shades-animated-animation-shades-smiley-emoticon-000387-large.gif

OH Well - Some other day . . .
sad.gif

(P.S. Hope that was not offensive . . . :facepalm:)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
+1 So true! I think ECF has a booth?? Also, when and where is our fearless founder /lol aka SJ speaking? If you run into me or I assume some of the other experienced vapers from ECF, the show gets even better for the newbie walking around with one of us. Call it a guiding hand which respectfully cuts through some of the "hype" and "smoke and mirrors".

:)

Is there a way that members can identify themselves? What about a blue something tied around the upper arm: ribbon, bandana, or something else?

bmj105

May 28, 2014
Las Vegas, Nv
Seriously???? I'll be in Vegas at the Hardrock starting Tuesday checking out on Friday! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG

I bet the show starts early Friday morning, probably 9am. Checkout is at 11 so that gives you a few hours. Not sure if you are driving or flying out but you can always leave your bags at the belldesk till you are ready to leave after you check out.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread