Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
12 MG 50 PG 50 VG
I used a 2.4 ohm AVA and a 3.6 ohm i06 at 8.2-7.3V to review this juice. From now on I think I am just going to review juices at high wattage. Because I like how most juices taste and perform with medium to high ohm stuff at high voltages. You can find the a good wattage calculator here or through google.

TVR is strange. Alot of people recommend them I have most of there flavors and although I like their Cheese Cake I really did not like their Blue Cotton Candy as well as most of there other ones.

This juice tastes balmy, The flavors do not mix right.The strawberries are a candied not natural and the cream flavor does not fuse well with it. The flavor is a bit weak even on the double and the vapor production is not that great for a 50 50 mix. It just is not mixed well. I would recommend getting Vixen's "Tigers Blood" or Fuzion Vapor's "The edge" This juice is bellow 2nd rate to me. Keep in mind I actually liked DeKangs Katchup.
I am a huge fan of what this was trying to taste like. I just think they failed with this one I would stay away.

You can see the video review here.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
does this taste burnt to you? a lot of creamy flavors do to me and i'm trying to find one that isn't
It is not burnt at 7.4 v. Most creme flavor juices can handel high voltages. Only a couple can't. Which vendor did it taste burnt for you. I would try a different vendor. IMHO creme flavors don't taste burnt.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL

:laugh:

Yeah I didn't fall in love with that flavor either. But my aunt and I discovered it can be a good strawberry to mix in with other juice. I used to like it in my rootbeer and my aunt put it in several different juices. She mixes more than I does. It's good with fruity mixes too to add a touch of strawberry...

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Wow rootbeer. Cool I need to try that. From which vendor? Any other cool combos?
:laugh:

Yeah I didn't fall in love with that flavor either. But my aunt and I discovered it can be a good strawberry to mix in with other juice. I used to like it in my rootbeer and my aunt put it in several different juices. She mixes more than I does. It's good with fruity mixes too to add a touch of strawberry...

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I don't remember exactly what the other combos were, as they were primarily combos my aunt made and she used that strawberry with it, I think one was that strawberry and mango and something else. I mainly used it with Madvapes Rootbeer and loved that combo.

Interesting I never thought to mix it with rootbeer I will try it. If you can remember any of the other combos interested to see if I can try them out. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread