Thinking of Getting a TOBH For My...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayTaylorNC

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
United States
I was thinking about picking up a TOBH Copper clone for my Cana DNA30. Any thoughts on that anyone? I have plenty of other tanks, I just want something new and clean. And this one has a good look to it. Plus I have the Green Cana, so I think they will compliment each other nicely. I think... I also like the deeper well on it so it can hold a little extra juice. Anyway, just seeing what everyone has to say about their own experience with this little guy.

Good, Bad, indifferent? Sit away tank, daily user? In love with it? Fairly easy to build on to you? I don't want another finicky little flathead caps like on my trident posts.

Last edited:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I was thinking about picking up a TOBH Copper clone for my Cana DNA30. Any thoughts on that anyone? I have plenty of other tanks, I just want something new and clean. And this one has a good look to it. Plus I have the Green Cana, so I think they will compliment each other nicely. I think... I also like the deeper well on it so it can hold a little extra juice. Anyway, just seeing what everyone has to say about their own experience with this little guy.

Good, Bad, indifferent? Sit away tank, daily user? In love with it? Fairly easy to build on to you? I don't want another finicky little flathead caps like on my trident posts.

Go for a Magma , you'll never miss the TOBH .

Blackboar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Upper Marlboro, MD
I have an authentic Magma and a Cigreen copper TOBH clone. I like them both. Right now, I've been taking my copper TOBH clone out with my copper 4nine clown while the Magma is my at home vape. Between the 2, Magma is better on flavor. The TOBH is easier to drip on the go. Also, the TOBH is less messy with juice leaking out the air holes.

ClayTaylorNC

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2014
United States
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread