Top 3 Nicoticket flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
I'm going to be placing my first Nicoticket order this Friday, I'm new to the vaping scene.
What are your Top 3 FAVORITE nicoticket flavors?
I'm willing to try anything because well.. You don't know if you like it till you try it!

Editing for more info:
Yes, I was a previous smoker.
So far out of ones I have tried.
I seems to like fruits/Candy and Baked goods.

But I dont want to take out ALL the others, because I havent tried them.​

Last edited:

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
You're going to get as many opinions as replies to this. Since you're new to vaping....were/are you a smoker? How long and so far what has been your preference..fruits, bakery, tobaccos?
Best fruits for me: Band Camp, Betelguese, and probably Atlanta.
Best Bakery: Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, Absolute Creme Brulee, Peanut Butter Cookie, Got Cookie in no particular order
As far as "tobacco" vapes and keep in mind they're not what you may be thinking...The Virus, The Cure, ACB, Atlanta.

There are so many choices and tastes are quite subjective that it is impossible for me to pick only 3. I like different things on different days and/or different times during the day.

If you want a good mix for your first 3...lol who am I kidding it would take at least 6...ACB, Virus, Cure, Betelgeuse, GCD, Band Camp, Peanut butter cookie.

Good luck with your decision! Pick what you like or think you like and just work from there, probably the best advice anyone can give.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
You're going to get as many opinions as replies to this. Since you're new to vaping....were/are you a smoker? How long and so far what has been your preference..fruits, bakery, tobaccos?
Best fruits for me: Band Camp, Betelguese, and probably Atlanta.
Best Bakery: Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, Absolute Creme Brulee, Peanut Butter Cookie, Got Cookie in no particular order
As far as "tobacco" vapes and keep in mind they're not what you may be thinking...The Virus, The Cure, ACB, Atlanta.

There are so many choices and tastes are quite subjective that it is impossible for me to pick only 3. I like different things on different days and/or different times during the day.

If you want a good mix for your first 3...lol who am I kidding it would take at least 6...ACB, Virus, Cure, Betelgeuse, GCD, Band Camp, Peanut butter cookie.

Good luck with your decision! Pick what you like or think you like and just work from there, probably the best advice anyone can give.

Thanks! Yes Im an ex smoker. I had 1 bottle of "Tobacco" but once I got some flavored juice it was over.. lol so far I have tried some different flavors (zamplebox) I seem to go for fruits/candy/bakery kinds! But still want to try out others!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks! Yes Im an ex smoker. I had 1 bottle of "Tobacco" but once I got some flavored juice it was over.. lol so far I have tried some different flavors (zamplebox) I seem to go for fruits/candy/bakery kinds! But still want to try out others!
I specialize in vanilla, naturally extracted tobacco, and coffee (Wakonda - may the sacred vapor never dissipate) WHO HA.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
I would go with Wakonda, GCD and Wakonda.
il_fullxfull.403658608_han3.jpg

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That's hard - one because sometimes what we like for weeks will change to something else, then back again, and my first three all need to be mixed with something suitable in VG.

First 3 that come to mind are:
Wakonda - steeped
Virus - Fresh
Got Cookie

Also favourites at times:
Passion Cake with 10% a VG cheesecake
PBC (1st VG version)
ACB (First VG Version)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
You can't make a bad choice where NT is concerned, but my all time favorites:

Virus
Radioactive
Wakonda

Also used daily:
Betelguese
CB

Also rotated in:
ACB
CB
Atlanta (which is currently unavailable, I believe). Also, a little sweet for me and mix with Radioactive

Heck, just try them all when funds permit. You might find something not listed that ticks every box for you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread