Trying to stop lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.

djiialnle

Oct 24, 2013
Huntsville, AL
I'm not so great with stories but I DO want to try being a part of this community. :)

Got an ego kit thingy from a local B&M on 8-31-13 (still have the receipt) and really haven't even wanted an analog since. Had to finish off the pack of course, but that was it. I had tried a couple different cig-alikes several years ago but they were kind of horrible. I understand why after doing some reading. Started with a lovely honey peach juice instead of the menthol I had been using for about 20 years. Ugh....that makes me feel kind of old...

Physically located in north Alabama and looking forward to meeting some of you guys in person at the meet-up after turkey day.

My other half is the modder. He's managed to teach me how to do the coil for my drippy top because he said I have to be able to make more for my flavor testing. That's about where my interest ends when it comes to the mechanical aspect of vaping. I want to do FLAVORS!!!!! And I have definitely been all over the DIY section.

So anyhow, that's my hello to everyone. I'll have questions later.

Hello and welcome!

I am trying to make more posts myself so I can share what I've been learning instead of just reading and absorbing.

I have been thinking of mixing my own flavors myself, but I think I may need to research that a little more before I dive in. I've been stick to the pre-mixed variety so far mainly from Mt Baker and NicQuid.

Haven't made my own coils yet. I think I may make that my winter project for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread