Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Herro!

Two years ago today, I made the new years resolution to quit smoking and went out and picked up my first PV. I can't believe two years have passed already.

Now, if only I had discovered NT when they first started I would have had a much better vaping experience this entire time. I started on some horrible juices from a smoker friendly out here, then moved to Blu and Vuse cigalikes before finding a B&M with better setups and better juice. I was still beginning to get discouraged with vaping this year as I could only find one flavor I liked and my lord was it expensive... $25 for 30mL shipped...

Then I found NT this summer and it has been uphill ever since! CLS, CB, The Virus, Wakonda, Frenilla, the list just goes on and on!

Well, just wanted to share this accomplishment and thank you all for being a part of it!

Ooh! And happy new year to everyone!

Vape Happy,
Cullin Kin

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Herro!

Two years ago today, I made the new years resolution to quit smoking and went out and picked up my first PV. I can't believe two years have passed already.

Now, if only I had discovered NT when they first started I would have had a much better vaping experience this entire time. I started on some horrible juices from a smoker friendly out here, then moved to Blu and Vuse cigalikes before finding a B&M with better setups and better juice. I was still beginning to get discouraged with vaping this year as I could only find one flavor I liked and my lord was it expensive... $25 for 30mL shipped...

Then I found NT this summer and it has been uphill ever since! CLS, CB, The Virus, Wakonda, Frenilla, the list just goes on and on!

Well, just wanted to share this accomplishment and thank you all for being a part of it!

Vape Happy,
Cullin Kin

Happy Vaperversary, Cullin! So glad you found us, we sure do enjoy having you posting here :)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Herro!

Vape Happy,
Cullin Kin

Alright CK!!!

:thumb:
Andria

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Ha ha, thanks everyone! You all rock. I luhs dis family!

@Ms.Cruzer I still have a lot of growing up to do myself! Only in my second year of college!

@distortoblotto Thanks buddy! And thank you for taking the time to check my music out! I realize that it may not be everyones type of music, as with all types of music but it means a lot you think I possess some talent! Another huge milestone (to me at least), my album made the top download charts in Australia, Austria, and Canada! Didn't even know I had fans in Austria lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread