Upgrade from Kayfun clone(Fasttech)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revan17

Oct 26, 2014
Croatia
So I have a Kayfun 3.1 and Nemesis mod(all from fasttech), running on Efest 18650 3.7V battery. Generally I'm satisfied with the Kayfun, great vape and huge clouds when...I get lucky. Happens more often than not, I'm getting dry hits, burnt cotton, etc. I'm certain I'm building my coils right. Around 1.5 ohm.

The juice channels are the problem. The vertical ones are narrower than the bottom ones and not enough juice is getting in the chamber. I always have to remind myself to take dry puffs so I don't vomit(really don't like the taste) from the burnt cotton. I tried airflow adjustment, less cotton, more cotton, different liquids, etc.

I know I get what I pay for but I really couldn't afford a genuine Kayfun + Nemesis. So now I'm thinking of changing my Kayfun clone for something same or better, but with good build which won't give me headaches..

Can anyone recommend me a rebuildable atty similar to Kayfun which will fit my Nemesis clone? Budget around 70$.

revan17

Oct 26, 2014
Croatia
If you have any tools (dremel or a small round file) you can open up those juice channels pretty easily. Just a heads up if you have either handy.
I don't have anything remotely that small in diameter. Will check out what can be done.
I get a lot of stuff from Pink Mule.
Thanks, will keep in mind for future purchases. I like the "no-clones" policy.

revan17

Oct 26, 2014
Croatia

Just got the Lemo and it's great, kicks my Kayfun clones .... Thanks!

I'm now also looking into variable voltage mods...I'm thinking about this new Cloupor Mini. Do you recommend it or can you recommend something else? I like the fact Cloupor can take my 18650 batteries(I got 3 of them).

revan17

Oct 26, 2014
Croatia
Hi Revan,

My local shop is one of the 2smok ones - They're a good bunch of people.

I would recommend you looking into the IPv Mini 70w - If it's half as good as my IPv Mini 30w, it's a winner.

Of other mods, I would look at the iStick 50w or the SMOK XPRO M65.
- They both feel quite awesome imho.

Yep, they're really good and have good prices and fast shipping. Will order from them again.

Thanks for the recommendation but I already ordered the Cloupor Mini 30W. It seems to have really good reviews and it's available for a very good price.

fredrikstad

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2014
Fredrikstad,Norway
Yep, they're really good and have good prices and fast shipping. Will order from them again.

Thanks for the recommendation but I already ordered the Cloupor Mini 30W. It seems to have really good reviews and it's available for a very good price.

Just a small heads up on the cloupor mini 30 watt
Taste Your Juice | Cloupor Mini – Heats… ah I mean… Heads Up

And Cloupor responded
So maybe theyre all good now?
http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordp...icial-statement-regarding-the-cloupor-mini-2/

Last edited:

revan17

Oct 26, 2014
Croatia

Thanks for the heads up. I've read about that issue but I thought it happened only while charging. Still the defective units seem like a minority. The reason I went with it is because there's a huge thread here and people seem ecstatic about the product. Hopefully all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread