Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Let me be a bit more clear.
On the site EVERY GG device/part is listed.
Parts/devices "in stock" have a BUY button.
Out of stock BUT available from Imeo would offer a "Special order option" button.

Discontinued/obsolete parts would be marked as such and proffer the replacement/upgrade options.

Thanks for picking up the torch, best of luck!

Cheers
I

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Who is the new US seller?

I would like to see some of the newer parts in stock. springs, orings, buttons, insulators etc.
Also brass parts for the Estergion.
Imeo's titanium wire.
Oh and the latest Telemahos parts, V2 plus, clear windows and caps. basically what esmokeguru has.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Let me be a bit more clear.
On the site EVERY GG device/part is listed.
Parts/devices "in stock" have a BUY button.
Out of stock BUT available from Imeo would offer a "Special order option" button.

Discontinued/obsolete parts would be marked as such and proffer the replacement/upgrade options.

Thanks for picking up the torch, best of luck!

Cheers
I

I do like that option....If the part is not in stock, and it is available from Imeo, we should have the option to "Back order" or "special order" an item. This may alleviate personal down time with a simple part for their GG product. Like a battery spring or something.
Nothing worse than having a high end mod useless because of a pin or insulator.

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Jesse, Do you have ANY clear tanks for the Tilemehos? V1 or V2? Thanks.
hey cindi, in my first order all i got was the new tilemahos rebuildable part. i will definitely be getting clear tanks in the next order i make, but if you need them asap i would go ahead and get them from one of the other sellers

Reactions: cindiccwriter

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
hey cindi, in my first order all i got was the new tilemahos rebuildable part. i will definitely be getting clear tanks in the next order i make, but if you need them asap i would go ahead and get them from one of the other sellers

Oooh when will you be listing these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread