Status
Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Yeah, I've seen them as well. I'm irritated: I spent roughly $100 on a Zmax, and another $100 on another zmax for my sister's Christmas present, and here they are for $52!
Anyvape CVI Ecig Mod APV

Oh and Glen? I'm loving my e-pipe. Especially now that I've got a tank on it.

I hear you on the price difference, but this is the same for all technology in my experience. It's the reason why I never buy the latest and greatest computer parts (CPU, graphics card, etc), but instead get the previous year's model.

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
My newest toy came in today. I'm loving it!
DSCN0007.jpg
I've got a Phiniac tank with a zebra fat-bottom Trippy tip haning on it. What I love is it's a VV device:
DSCN0008.jpg
If you look closely, you can see the wheel to adjust the voltage from 3-6 volts. And it has a built-in voltage meter to show what voltage you're using.
The button's also very conveniently placed:
DSCN0009.jpg

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Mornin lizards! Hope y'all are having a great AM!

I just posted comments to the FDA. They're due today. If you get a chance, I'd encourage you to post as well.

BTW, I'm loving the Penguin! :D

Yup. Posted my comment the other day. Hopefully someone that has some position in the decision making process will actually read all the comments and take them into consideration.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Any of my old friends still around? :)
Had another set of 3 cervical fusions & have more function in my hands so wanted to pop in & say hi - miss all of you! Xox

Edit: silly me, it's been so long I double posted :)

Cheeky!!!!!!! Damn but it's good to hear from you. :D

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Cheeky!!!!!!! Damn but it's good to hear from you. :D

Glen! How are you? I've missed the group & you so much! What have you been vaping? Any new & fabulous devices I should keep an eye on?
Currently waiting for my precious ProVari to come home (I dropped her with a Bella on top & the carto threading got stuck in the top cap. We weren't able to remove it ourselves, so off she went, along with the REO Grand which stopped gripping carto threading at the same time the ProVari got hurt -sympathy pains maybe? Lol anyway, that leaves me with a very crummy backup, and Iron Monkey with a very girly REO mini lol We're looking forward to getting our "babies" back & having great vapes, bit realize we need some decent backups, just in case :)
So... Whatcha vapin' :)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Glen! How are you? I've missed the group & you so much! What have you been vaping? Any new & fabulous devices I should keep an eye on?
Currently waiting for my precious ProVari to come home (I dropped her with a Bella on top & the carto threading got stuck in the top cap. We weren't able to remove it ourselves, so off she went, along with the REO Grand which stopped gripping carto threading at the same time the ProVari got hurt -sympathy pains maybe? Lol anyway, that leaves me with a very crummy backup, and Iron Monkey with a very girly REO mini lol We're looking forward to getting our "babies" back & having great vapes, bit realize we need some decent backups, just in case :)
So... Whatcha vapin' :)

First of all, let me say that I'm SOOOOOOOO glad that you're doing better with your injuries, and we've missed you so very much. I think the fact that we've missed you is evident by the fact that the thread all but died in your absence. How does it feel to be so loved? :D

The only new device I've obtained is a ManCaveMod DNA20 (pictured below) appropriately named Manny, and it's absolutely awesome! I'm still using Precious on a regular basis, and Woody gets used once in a great while, but not as much these days. Woody has that special place as my first semi-advanced mod with a custom finish, so I'll probably never get rid of him, even if he just sits on a shelf for display.

I've also obtained another glass tank from IBTanked which is the 22mm XL with the blue anodized caps. That tank looks great on Precious, so that's where it lives most of the time. Phineas lives on Manny most of the time (as shown in the pic), and my other tanks get rotated in occasionally. I may be done buying tanks for a while (yeah, right).

My latest acquisitions are the new Lewis Gentry Pinnacle drip tips, which are turned on a CNC lathe using TruStone materials. I bought two of the 1" tips from the first run (Azurite Malachite and Charoite), and yes, I do plan to buy more. The almost complete collection of CherryVape pawn tips I have will be replaced by the end of the year, if all goes according the plan. :D

Pinnacle Products - DiscountVapers.com

As for liquids, I'm still a loyal customer of ECB and the dragon series at this point. I just got a 15ml bottle of the Dragon's Crown on my last order and it's a very interesting flavor (Dragon's Tear + coconut). I didn't know if I would like it, but it's got a very nice blend of flavors and the TH is really good in my portable eGo-Twist + EVOD setup that I use at work.

Meet Manny:
mcm7920130412.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread