Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Lol. You pulled the trigger on your wallet its kinda a form of suicide

Well, my guitar and music equipment collection cost FAR exceeds my vaping expenses, so it's good that I'm gainfully employed. :D

I got my honey beez liquid today and my 510 to ego adapter so I can vape thoes ego vision clearomizers. My boss got some of thoes they seem to work great.

They are currently my first choice on my 3.3v eGo batteries for vapor and flavor, and they just work. If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend you give them a shot. The new version will become widely available (and cheaper) within a few weeks, I'm sure.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Glen - just think, you'll get surprise vapemail now! Looking forward to your take on the Vision/Stardusts with the long wick! I'm curious about how those vape vs the original short wick - it seems that there are two groups on these - one loves the short wick & hate the long, and the other is exactly the opposite!

can't wait to see pics of the new tank when it comes in! Does it have a viewing window?

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Glen - just think, you'll get surprise vapemail now! Looking forward to your take on the Vision/Stardusts with the long wick! I'm curious about how those vape vs the original short wick - it seems that there are two groups on these - one loves the short wick & hate the long, and the other is exactly the opposite!

can't wait to see pics of the new tank when it comes in! Does it have a viewing window?

No viewing window, it's wood on the outside with a stainless top and bottom. I'll have to keep an eye on the juice, but it will look really sharp!

And speaking of juice (I'm so good at segues), I need to make another ECB order so I get my Dragon's Blood supply replenished for steeping.

The Vivi is opening up nicely with the fruit flavors using the 2.4ohm atty. I'll switch it out to the 1.8ohm tomorrow and try a few different voltages.

Vape on fellow vapaholics! :vapor:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
No viewing window, it's wood on the outside with a stainless top and bottom. I'll have to keep an eye on the juice, but it will look really sharp!

And speaking of juice (I'm so good at segues), I need to make another ECB order so I get my Dragon's Blood supply replenished for steeping.

The Vivi is opening up nicely with the fruit flavors using the 2.4ohm atty. I'll switch it out to the 1.8ohm tomorrow and try a few different voltages.

Vape on fellow vapaholics! :vapor:

That tank is going to look amazing - the whole mod put together with the tank is going to be fabulous and drool worthy! I can't wait to see the pictures, and hold it in my hot little hands at the next vapemeet, or vapestock, or both! :smokie:

YOU CAN DO IT! WE BELIEVE IN YOU MYTHUS!

If you can't vape the one you love, love the one you vape!

Ha! I may have to borrow that line Tigger! Thanks for getting the song it was modified from stuck on repeat in my head :shock: (not really upset, just wanted to use that smilie :D)

Mythus2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
San Diego, CA
wow, long game Mythus! I never would have guessed that you were a Sox fan... :)
I know! You could come to St Pete to watch them play the Rays AND Vape with Glen & I (and have drinks!!!!)!!!
I like my plan! Now we just need an excuse to get Luv down here... think she'd go for a trip to the Hard Rock? :evil:

Playoffs....My son would absolutely kill me if I went to tampa and went to a Rays game and didn't take him..shhhhh we just won't tell him :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Happy Cinco Tig(ger) & vapaholics everywhere!

Have fun car shopping today - do you have anything specific in mind?

I have a friend stopping over this morning to bring me some movies, and the tree from my desk - my other plants came home a few months ago, but the tree (baby palm) stayed behind - it seems he's not doing so well without me, so he's coming home to be nursed back to health (I've been out for a little over 6mo now! Yikes).

Iron Monkey will likely be going to a Cinco celebration at a friends house this afternoon - I'm not up for the hour long drive each way, so I think I'll stay home with the fur kids and fill a few juice samples so I can send yummy vapemail out on Monday :)

Happy vaping! :smokie:

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Happy Cinco Tig(ger) & vapaholics everywhere!

Have fun car shopping today - do you have anything specific in mind?

I have a friend stopping over this morning to bring me some movies, and the tree from my desk - my other plants came home a few months ago, but the tree (baby palm) stayed behind - it seems he's not doing so well without me, so he's coming home to be nursed back to health (I've been out for a little over 6mo now! Yikes).

Iron Monkey will likely be going to a Cinco celebration at a friends house this afternoon - I'm not up for the hour long drive each way, so I think I'll stay home with the fur kids and fill a few juice samples so I can send yummy vapemail out on Monday :)

Happy vaping! :smokie:

Well, I've been driving a 2003 Toyota Matrix now ever since it was introduced (mid-2002) and I like the way it drives and the storage space, plus decent mileage. Last weekend, I went to a Mazda dealer and test drove the Mazda3 5 door and the new CX5, and both of them were nice, so that's probably the size range I'll be looking for. Something between a decent size 5 door (hatchback) and a small SUV (crossover).

Which movies are you getting? I'm a big fan of film and really enjoy watch movies, old and new. Science fiction and action movies are my favorite, but I like all kinds.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I like the Mazda3 series and the CX5s - they're a nice size! I love my Toyota Echo though (original incarnation of the Prius) - I think I'll drive her until she gives up on me (which should be ages from now - she still looks and handles like brand new!) - they're surprisingly roomy, and easy for me to get in and out of because the seats sit a bit higher than the average coupe. :wub:

I'm getting the entire Harry Potter series lol I've read the books, and have seen a few of the early movies, but since I have nothing but time these days, I thought it would be fun to watch it from start to finish :D I like all kinds of movies as well, but I have a special place in my heart for old musicals, and action movies - strange combo, but it works for me :)

Any great movie suggestions Glen?? We have netflix, hulu and crackle as well as Amazon, Vudu & the PS3, so a huge selection to choose from! (I think the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo will be rented soon, too - loved the books!)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I like the Mazda3 series and the CX5s - they're a nice size! I love my Toyota Echo though (original incarnation of the Prius) - I think I'll drive her until she gives up on me (which should be ages from now - she still looks and handles like brand new!) - they're surprisingly roomy, and easy for me to get in and out of because the seats sit a bit higher than the average coupe. :wub:

I'm getting the entire Harry Potter series lol I've read the books, and have seen a few of the early movies, but since I have nothing but time these days, I thought it would be fun to watch it from start to finish :D I like all kinds of movies as well, but I have a special place in my heart for old musicals, and action movies - strange combo, but it works for me :)

Any great movie suggestions Glen?? We have netflix, hulu and crackle as well as Amazon, Vudu & the PS3, so a huge selection to choose from! (I think the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo will be rented soon, too - loved the books!)

The Harry Potter series is great. I didn't think I'd like it because it was more of a 'teen' themed movies series, but I thoroughly enjoy it. As for suggestions, here's a few:

Avatar - Visually stunning. A bit of a anti-war/anti-military theme, but then sometimes we need to feed the liberal side of our brain to keep a balance.

Red Riding Hood - Very interesting twist to the original children's fairly tale.

Rio - Computer animated with lots of Caribbean style music. If you like Pixar/Disney movies, you'll enjoy this one. Kung Fu Panda 2 would be another in this category that was very enjoyable.

Green Lantern - A good action movie rendition of the comic book character.

Friends with Benefits - If you like romantic comedies, this one was very good. But then, it might just be that I have a huge crush on Mila Kunis. :D

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - The premise and film style of this fantasy/comedy is very unique, but the execution is outstanding. This was a sleeper in the box office, but I definitely recommend it.

And of course, the entire series of Pirates of the Caribbean. If you haven't seen them yet, you should.

That's it for now and hopefully I've provided a few suggestions you haven't seen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread