VAPEMOAR E-JUICE REVIEW! First post here on ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianBodacious

Aug 20, 2015
b.jpg

Recently purchased the Super Sampler pack from Vapemoar.com. You get all 10 of their flavors, in 15 ml bottles for only $20, and on top of it, if you write a review for their flavors, you get a "store credit" of $3 per bottle reviewed. Here is a link to their reimbursement site (Vape Moar Review Reimbursement Program

I figured it was 150ml of juice for $20, what could go wrong? They normally sell 15mls for $3, or large 120ml bottles for $20. You also get free shipping on any order over $5. On every bottle is says "It doesn't cost more to make awesome eliquid. It shouldn't cost more to buy it". This statement is very very true.

I am a dripper, and all of their juices are higher VG. I usually use 6mg nic, but they only offer 0, 4, 8, and 16. I went with the 4 and it was a good choice.

Surprisingly, all of their flavors are decent, a few stuck out more than others. I used all in a dark horse rda typically with a .4 dual coil setup. I re-wicked for every review below. Here goes:

Fru Fruity VG/PG Ratio: 76/24: I am not typically into fruit flavors, this one is great. Can't really put my finger on any specific fruit, its kinda like drinking a smoothie. The flavor is smooth, not too sweet, not too sour. Almost kinda like Smarties candy, but not as sweet. Usually I steep fruit flavors because they are too perfumey, but not this one, it was great straight from the package.

Mellow Gold VG/PG Ratio: 90/10: Truly one of the best tobaccos I have had yet. Super smooth and super tasty. There are slight undertones of caramel and a awesome nutty flavor. I have been searching for a good tobacco since I started vaping in early 2014, and have not found anything as good as this yet. Typically RY4's have this strange after taste, not this one. One of my favorite flavors from the 10 pack.

Bakers Bean VG/PG Ratio: 60/40: At first, I wasn't a big fan. Tried it and changed out my wick immediately, let it sit in a cabinet for about a week, tried it again and the flavors popped. It is a vanilla heavy coffee type flavor in my opinion. The vanilla flavor is so smooth, with subtle flavors of coffee and almost graham cracker. I am going to order a 120ml of this. Great morning vape to go with a cup of coffee

Tropical Torte VG/PG Ratio: 72/28: They advertise it as a "It's a delicate blend of creams and fruits with a touch of pastry that is truly one of a kind." Personally, I cannot taste the touch of pastry, or really the cream either. Has a more tropical/citrus flavor than the Fru Fruity, but the same type of Smartie candy sweetness. Not too sweet, not too sour. Not my favorite flavor, but I can appreciate it.

Cool Green VG/PG Ratio: 79/21: HOLY EYE TWITCHING MENTHOL. Vapemoar's website recommends not dripping this flavor, I completely agree. Kind of reminds me of one of those gum commercials on TV, where the guy is swimming in an ocean of mint. This has almost the same taste as a menthol cigarette, without the tobacco burn. If you like dissolving an entire container of mints and then rubbing the paste into your nose and eyes, this is for you. I feel like I just brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouthwash 8 times. My buddy just quit smoking cigarettes and only smoked menthol. I gave him the bottle for his tank and he loves it.

Berry Bomb VG/PG Ratio: 60/40: Incredible watermelon/cherry flavor. Perfect vape for the summer. Unlike the other fruit flavors I have review (Fru Fruity and Tropical Torte), this does not have that Smarties candy sweetness to it. Tastes like I literally took a bit from a fruit salad. I know its all in my mind, but it leaves your mouth watering.

Summer Sweetie VG/PG Ratio: 78/22: Pure unadulterated watermelon. Not very sweet, not sour at all, just juicy and mouth watering. This is not a perfumey or overpowering flavor at all. They really nailed the fresh cut watermelon taste on this one. This is a great ADV.

Cool Customer VG/PG Ratio: 77/23: Not really a big mint fan. Heat steeped this one in hot water several times to try to even out the mint (Notice in picture that the label is missing). This was a great idea. I ripped through this bottle in a day. Great mixture of mint and chocolate. As soon as the mint flavor kicks in, it is evenly blended with chocolate cookie greatness. Kinda like eating an entire box of thin mint cookies. Highly recommend this flavor, I am going to 100% order more.

Cafe Cream VG/PG Ratio: 83/17 : I am starting to feel a little redundant, saying how each of their flavors is awesome, but you can tell these guys (or girls) have spent a lot of time perfecting these. This is a coffee flavor, rich and creamy, with a strong taste of caramel. Their website says "Sorry black coffee drinkers, we've added a touch of carmel creme for a spot on Carmel Machiatto flavor you've got to vape to believe." This statement is very true. Coffee flavor is not overpowering at all. You can literally taste the separation of cream, coffee, and caramel. In my top 3 of their flavors.

Prince Pucker VG/PG Ratio: 75/25: Wish I had more of this (not pictured). Was a little perfumey when I first opened it, heat steeped this one as well a few times and it was ready. This is a great green apple sour flavors, with hints of pear almost. It is not like a candy type sour, but a legit granny apple sour flavor. Almost mouth watering. Has this delicious blend of apple and (I tasted) pear, and a crisp fresh apple aftertaste. I will be ordering this one again as well.

For only $20, you cannot go wrong with this sampler pack (Here is a link : Super Sampler - VapeMoar . I just spent $44 on two 30mls yesterday, and immediately wished I had ordered more juice from Vapemoar instead. I tried to be as honest as I could in my reviews, and I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoy this companies product.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread