Vaperite Review of 2 Organic Juices: English Toffee and Kona Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first juice review. I can NOT say enough good things about Todd's Organic English Toffee e-juice!! I originally went to his site to order the Organic Kona Cream (love the coffee vapes!). But--gasp!--he was out of Kona Cream! So I bit the bullet and bought a 30 ML of the Toffee that I'd heard so many rave about. He offers a 3ml free sample, so put in Kona Cream and in my note I asked if this was the organic one, since that is what I had originally wanted to order.

When my package arrived, I happily ripped it open---and, along with the 30ML of the English Toffee juice, I found a 10 ML of Kona Cream with a sweet personal note that he had upgraded my sample since he was out of the Kona Cream I had wanted.

WOW---both juices are really, really good! But to my surprise, it was the Toffee that became my go to juice! It has this amazing smoothness to it with a buttery feel that passes over your tongue. I love it so much that I just bought another 30 ML of it! Wish he had it in 60 ML!

I really like the Kona Cream, too. I'm a huge coffee lover. For those who like a little lighter tasting coffee vape, this is for you. Personally, I preferred Backwood's Brew Espresso, which isn't a fair comparison since BWB's Espresso is bound to have a stronger coffee taste then a "cream" vape. However, I may order the Kona Cream again. I have a feeling I'm gonna miss it. Only a little bit left of it.

Well, there you have it! My first review. I also want to add Todd told me he's willing to add PG to his 100% VG organic juices. Yay! So this order I asked for 30% PG and I know I'll love his juices even more! Wow...is that possible? ;)

Excellent juice and excellent customer service at Vaperite!!
Vaperite

:thumbs:

Terri

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
Todd's great goes above and beyond for customer service. I love the Kona Cream and Blueberry Pancakes personally. I keep hearing good things about the Toffee and Bananas Foster though going to have to include those in my next order. The Kona's been just about the right balance of cream and coffee flavor for me, if you asked Todd would probably make the coffee part a little stronger for you, may ask myself with my next refill order. Been dying to try the BWB stuff but everytime I goto the page the last couple weeks the ordering system has been down.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Todd's Caramel Cream is GREAT. I'm having weird issues with the carto filled with the Bananas Foster but it started out very very good. Not sure if I am crazy about the Kona Creme but I am not a huge coffee drinker. The Chocolate Almond was bad to me but it may have been the almond flavoring...I am not tasting anything with it and just almost a nasty taste to me but that could just be me.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yeah the Caramel Creme will be a re-order for me. Right now I am looking for a go-to chocolate flavor. I don't want bittersweet or cocoa but I want just some good pure sweet chocolate taste (nothing else added to it). When I first started e-cigs with Green Smoke and I had some of their choco carts and they were actually very good, if maybe on the artifical side, but still pretty good

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Yeah the Caramel Creme will be a re-order for me. Right now I am looking for a go-to chocolate flavor. I don't want bittersweet or cocoa but I want just some good pure sweet chocolate taste (nothing else added to it). When I first started e-cigs with Green Smoke and I had some of their choco carts and they were actually very good, if maybe on the artifical side, but still pretty good

FSUSA just came out w/Cocoa Chaos - their description is death by chocolate - I ordered some, let you know how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread