Vaping on a plane?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdudet

Jul 17, 2015
Okay, so I have taken my vape on a plane many of time. I travel about 6 times a year due to business and my question her is not the "can you vape on a plane" but can you BUILD on a plane". Like how ...... do you think some TSA agent would be if you popped out some wire and an ohms meter with some tiny little screwdriver? would they think youre trying to build a bomb or would they look another way? Im not saying I want to do this im just curious to y'all's opinions and if you have anything to add. vape on Vapers

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Okay, so I have taken my vape on a plane many of time. I travel about 6 times a year due to business and my question her is not the "can you vape on a plane" but can you BUILD on a plane". Like how ...... do you think some TSA agent would be if you popped out some wire and an ohms meter with some tiny little screwdriver? would they think youre trying to build a bomb or would they look another way? Im not saying I want to do this im just curious to y'all's opinions and if you have anything to add. Vape on Vapers

The Air Marshall might have a few words with you. Build in the handicap stall before getting on the plane.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Ehhhhhh... I could see you getting some stares/concerned looks if you pull out a screwdriver and wire on an airplane. Especially considering, for most builds, you need to at least fire the build to see if it's working properly. Most people would likely see this and assume the worst.

Save the building for when you get home, or before you take off.

erratum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Kansas City
Personally. I wouldn't want to pop out a bunch of gear and start building anywhere NEAR an airport. I would imagine it would draw a crowd of TSA agents and land you in a poorly ventilated room answering a bunch of questions under heat laps.

This.

How can this possibly be worth the cavity search?

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
I think the question here is thoughtless as to the mind set of the world today. You would be looking to cause trouble for yourself by doing so.
Sounds like a kid flipping his pincky finger at a cop, wanting to be a smart as...
OF COURSE
Smart thinking would be to bring along extra (( pre-pared )) vape gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread