Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed my order Friday morning -

eGo APV V2 VAMO .... Which I'm loving so far
eFest LUC LCD Smart Charger
large leather lanyard for the mod
eFest IMR 18650 Battery
eFest IMR 18350 Battery (2 pk)

Everything showed up in my mailbox the next day, which I hadn't expected; (Thank you USPS for continued Saturday delivery). When I opened the package to check the contents against the invoice Saturday evening, everything was there ... except for my 18350 button top batteries. The batteries weren't flagged as back ordered so I emailed RICK at Vapor Alley to inquire about the missing items. Now, as most of you know, when you send an email to customer service, to most companies, it's rare to get a response even by the next day and it being Saturday evening at 8:42 I really didn't expect to hear back til sometime on Monday; at BEST. Well to my surprise, Rick responded to my email at 9:10PM just half an hour later. He apologized for the missing items and said he would ship them out Monday morning; which he did and they arrived Tuesday afternoon.

It has been an unexpected pleasure to deal with a company like Vapor Alley and I would highly recommend others to shop with them as well. It's not often you come across a company that processes and ships items with the promptness I encountered at Vapor Alley and the customer service is every bit as responsive. I wish ALL my experiences with internet businesses were this positive.

Bottom Line - Vapor Alley is a company you WANT to do business with !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread