Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
This is a big shout out to Tim at vaporbeast.
Just got my order in from him today and let me tell you I was amazed. I ordered a 510 auto kit from him since I was looking for something more portable than my Lavatube (well I wanted more new stuff). To start with it was an amazing deal, your standard 510 kit with everything (came with 5 cartos not 2 attys) for less than 32.50 shipped!
I had also mentioned to him that I wanted to try out the Boge cartos everyone is yellin about and guess what. He threw in a 5 pack for free!! Awesome!
So 2 days later my stuff comes in the usual box, sweet I think. Open it up and guess what another surprise, his hand written thank you note stating he also threw in another 510 batt.... I almost couldn't believe it, what a kick ... vendor I thought. The batt's are pretty sick too, black 280mah autos with the silver trim and the red l.e.d.(look great)

I had to write a review after this kind of service.
Don't bother looking for any discount codes, there aren't any. Its a good thing I'm positive if he sold his stuff any cheaper and still shipped free he would most certainly go out of business...
Tim you rock Sir!! I look forward to my next order with ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread