VaporPhoxxe Hatboro PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I was in the VaporPhoxxe store in Hatboro today with my Fiancé today and we absolutely loved it. I've never seen, let alone been to any other Brick & Mortar vaping store, but I have to say these people have got it right! The owners, Alan, Nat, and Beth are just amazing and hilarious people. They're so friendly and welcoming, and realistically they keep up conversation well, be it about vaping or otherwise. The shop is more like a lounge, with couches, tables and chairs as well as what you might call a "vaping Bar". The most amazing feature of this store is the fact that you can try every single flavor they have in shop before you even buy. Their prices are very reasonable, considering that all of their flavorings are 100% natural and the amount of overhead their operation entails. If you guys are local give them a look, you won't regret it, and if you're not check them out at vaporphoxxe.com.

Flavors - Excellent
Service - Outstanding
Atmosphere - Friendly & Relaxing
Prices - Very Reasonable

P.S. The lovely ladies who were at the counter upon my arrival Nat and Beth we're extremely helpful and chock full of information about vaping, their business, their flavors, and their processes.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread