Velocity. ..clone...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I have been hearing lots of good stuff about the velocity but I am having a very hard time justifying $100+ for an rda (not to mention it's currently not available on the website). I have been shopping clones but they get a lot of mixed reviews. Anyone have some solid time with a clone you would recommend?
Thanks

Reactions: Romano Cheese

Mike 586

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2014
Ottawa
I have the ivogo clone and the only complaint I have is the 510 drip tip adaptor could use a slightly smaller hole for a more sung fit with my drip tips. Other than that it's been solid, tolerances are perfect and threading is smooth!

Meh, I've had the issue with a lot of authentic pieces too. So I just bought a few 50 packs of varying sizes of O-rings from Fasttech and on any RDA/RTA that gives me that kind of issue, I'll just slap a bigger (or smaller) O-ring onto a drip tip and fix the issue.

tjeco

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Manila, Philippines
I have been hearing lots of good stuff about the velocity but I am having a very hard time justifying $100+ for an rda (not to mention it's currently not available on the website). I have been shopping clones but they get a lot of mixed reviews. Anyone have some solid time with a clone you would recommend?
Thanks

I've got no complaints with my Clone velocity
11951210_1034023106616086_6961563527503318067_n.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I got two Velocity clones from Fasttech (one in black and one in silver). Don't know who makes them, but they are fabulous. And they were less than $10 a piece. Fasttech sells several different ones, but the ones I got were the ones with black o-rings. Those seem to be the highest rated ones.

disallowedword

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Smokane, WA
I also purchased the no name clone for under 10.00. Can't compare it to the tobeco clone because I dont have one. My RDA works great and hasnt needed any dental floss, new O'rings... Which ever one you get, clean it good with hot soapy water, use a tooth brush so you get any small metal tailings that might be in the threads, rub a little ejuice on the O'rings and you should be good to go.
Oh, forgot that one of the coils had a kinked tail. No problem, I have an array of coils I wrapped while I waited 7 weeksfor it to show up.
Yeah pay the extra buck for USPS! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread