luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Viasi
Liquid: Vampire's Kiss
Description: This is our Absynthe and Clove blend. There's a little bit of everything in this juice - Spice, Mint, Smooth Sugary Goodness, and of course Absynthe and Clove.
Setup: Dripping on LR atomizer on 18350 mod
Thoughts:
Viasi recently did a giveaway of liquid on another website to the first 100 that used the coupon. I had to hit it up so after scouring the site I chose the Vampire's Kiss.I do love absinthe vapes but have not really had much cinnamon. This is new territory for me so bear with me.

Initially the flavor was pure red hot cinnamon. I couldn't taste anything else whatsoever. The hot flavor left a burning feeling in my mouth and tongue which I can't say I enjoyed. I decided to help with the steeping process so after a few hot water baths and some time to steep I finally feel I can review this flavor.

On inhale there is still strong spicy cinnamon, as in red hot flavor, mixed with a little clove. It doesn't burn the mouth too much but is still pretty hot. The spiciness will linger in your mouth. On exhale there is a light absinthe flavor with an even lighter mint. The exhale flavors are more of an after-taste than anything else. I was expecting almost a cooling effect but nothing was there.

Final Thoughts:
I am really grateful to Viasi for offering the free samples. I don't love nor hate this flavor. I wish Vampire's Kiss had a little less cinnamon and more absinthe/mint present. I didn't find that "sugar goodness" flavor that was described. This is pretty much CINNAMON with some other flavors. If you're looking for that spicy flavor with a little bit of variation then Vampire's Kiss would be for you. 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread