Who is your favorite waffle juice vendor?

• Backwoods Brew

• Vapor Bomb

• Ms. T's Bakery

• Viking Vapor

• Tasty Vapor

• My favorite waffle vendor is not listed here

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
Well your poll is missing a couple of the greats, todate no one has mastered Rath's waffle (while rath is a shady character a good batch of his waffle has no competition) also Vaprites toffle
(toffee waffle) and waffle are also very good.

Rath no longer sells therefore hes not a vendor. I've never heard of vaprites...

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So I only half count - as I have only tried one waffle thus far. BreezEsmokes (24mg) version is absolutely gold!! It has a slightly sweetish taste with a present but not overwhelming flavor. Now picture this, it's Sunday morning coming on afternoon and it's time for brunch. You get downstairs and you have a plate of waffles already made and fresh off the iron. That smell is the vaping flavor!!

The only thing that would step this up from great to heavenly is a pad of butter and some syrup!!

dk2

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
cheers
Vaperite offers some of the cleanest purest juices out there he has an all natural and organic line of juice, Clouds of vapor.com carries some of vaperite's juices, very popular. Todd from vaperite has confirmed that his juices do not contain Diacetyl (not sure of the spelling) which is know to cause cancer and is a component of many butter flavors that can be found in waffle juices.

P.S I love waffle juices too!

Last edited:

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
Vaperite offers some of the cleanest purest juices out there he has an all natural and organic line of juice, Clouds of vapor.com carries some of vaperite's juices, very popular. Todd from vaperite has confirmed that his juices do not contain Diacetyl (not sure of the spelling) which is know to cause cancer and is a component of many butter flavors that can be found in waffle juices.

P.S I love waffle juices too!

so your saying rath is selling juice to vaperite? I just went to a meet up with fellow vapors and thats where i first heard about rath juice. Everyone said he was out of the business because he stole money or something.

dk2

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
cheers
so your saying rath is selling juice to vaperite? I just went to a meet up with fellow vapors and thats where i first heard about rath juice. Everyone said he was out of the business because he stole money or something.

No sorry for the confusion, Rath has nothing to do with Vaperite. Vaperite is run by Todd who makes his own organic line of juices. I was just pointing out that two of the best waffle venders are not on your list.

As an aside Rath's waffle juice was one of the best waffle flavors ever made (providing you got a good batch) No vender to date has been able to replicate it. Rath is no longer making juice.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
No sorry for the confusion, Rath has nothing to do with Vaperite. Vaperite is run by Todd who makes his own organic line of juices. I was just pointing out that two of the best waffle venders are not on your list.

As an aside Rath's waffle juice was one of the best waffle flavors ever made (providing you got a good batch) No vender to date has been able to replicate it. Rath is no longer making juice.

Ok thanks!

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I HAD to give BWB my vote because I just got my first batch of this stuff a few days ago and I can NOT put it down! Seriously! lol I laughed at myself when I was placing my order and added it to my cart because I'm not that big of a fan for off the wall flavor stuff but OMG am I glad I tried it.
In all fairness though BWB is the only Waffle I have tried so based on the poll results so far it looks like I might have to try some others. But I can not believe ANYONE could possibly have a better Waffle than BWB. Simply amazing stuff.

BTW... For any of you that voted "other" and IF that supplier is no longer available, could you post who your second best would be? Just curious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread