Vtc4 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPHowell

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
Kansas
Hi again Krobles. I am definitely not an authority on this but seeing no one has responded I thought I would give you my understanding of it. Maybe one of the pro's will respond if I bump you back up to the top. From what I understand if there is any evidence of a seam running vertical on the outer case, they are fakes. There is other indications but I'm not versed enough to inform you.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
As a general rule I don't buy batteries from vape shops. I'm sure there are vape shops selling authentic batteries but I really TRUST reputable suppliers of batteries. RTD Vapor is my go-to for batteries. If they don't have it then I choose another supplier from the list below.

BATTERIES - WHERE TO BUY

Only buy batteries from a reputable supplier (not ebay or Amazon) as there are many counterfeit batteries being sold. Here are several reputable battery suppliers in the US.

* RTD Vapor
* Illumination Supply
* Lighthound
* Orbtronics

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA

jensen360

Feb 26, 2015
Has anyone ever bought from Vapordna . Com? I just picked up some Vtc4s and now I'm thinking, what if they aren't authentic? with what I've been reading,I understand that there is a lot of fakes going around. How would I know either way? If they are authentic or not.

Never bought batteries from vapordna but I have ordered other things multiple times and everything has been great.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    And after peeling back the wrap what would tell me if they're real or not? To be quite honest though guy's, if they are indeed authentic I don't see what the hype is. I use the LG 18650s and they last longer. I have a rdna 40 device so I don't know about other devices but with me, I'll be getting more LGs from now on.

That's part of the learning curve that so many never bother with.:oops:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread