Wanna have a new mechanic mod : copper mod or stingray mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalaniboi81

May 23, 2014
Tacoma,WA,USA
Let me start by saying i love the direction your going in. It's always fun hunting for that perfect mechanical, but if your looking for something that's going to hit hard i would suggest something else than the stingray i.e Overdose, Manhattan, Penny, Turtle Ship mods. These are all great 18650 mechanicals to choose from and with the exception of the Overdose they all come in SS, Brass and copper. The reason i say this is because as with everything the older gen mods ( stingray ) had their fair share of cons that the newer gen mods were able to fix like crunchy or sticky firing buttons, loose or scratchy threads style of pins and spring vs magnetic. If you go with copper just know that patina is something that you'll have to either love or polish all the time lol. If your like me and can't stand finger prints then brushed SS is your way to go. Brass reacts similar to copper as it will patina but it's more of a gold than pinkish orange so it's only color there. I hope this helps VAPE ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread