• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Want to star DIY Juice in Canada-Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
Hi, want to start to learn DIY for juice, here in Canada, Toronto specifically.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for Canadian suppliers? I am not interested in PMs or posts from suppliers themselves.

I am specifically looking for advice ONLY from other Canadians that make their own.
Or if there is any particular spot where I can learn how to do it, where to order from etc?

I could ask Americans but that isnt going to help me as a Canadian, hence, why I am asking here...how/where to get started.

Thanks

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Reactions: ShelaghDB

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I'm not from Canada, but below is the information I often give to members new to DIY.
Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

Nicotine Comparisons <= They don't all taste the same.
DIY Recipe Sites

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
There is a DIY booth at the 401 Dixie flea market...my husband got everything he needed to DIY, and at very reasonable prices. Tons of flavors, he's already made several juices for me :)

Really?
Nicotine as well?
Any idea of the name of it?

I dont live near there but there is another flea market at St Clair and Weston Road area I am closer to so will look into that

Thanks all, just reading answers here now :)

can u post prices
It's just called the DIY Vape Shop. Three 30 ml flavours for $20.00, and I believe my hubby paid 10.00 each for PG, VG (1 liter bottles) and the nic is sold in 24 and 36mg at $10.00 for 30 ml. He sells starter kits for $30.00 with syringes and bottles included.

Tons of flavours by Flavour West, Capella, Lor-ann, and Flavour Art.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
It's just called the DIY Vape Shop. Three 30 ml flavours for $20.00, and I believe my hubby paid 10.00 each for PG, VG (1 liter bottles) and the nic is sold in 24 and 36mg at $10.00 for 30 ml. He sells starter kits for $30.00 with syringes and bottles included.

Tons of flavours by Flavour West, Capella, Lor-ann, and Flavour Art.
thx, good prices except for the nic

thx, good prices except for the nic
The vendor only sells nicotine dilutions in 24 and 36mg -- so mixed further with vg, pg, and flavoring, a 30ml bottle actually goes pretty far. My hubby's made several bottles at 6 and 3mg and used less than half a bottle of nic. Hope that helps. :)

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
how long would a 250 ml/100mg bottle last someone? Is it only good for so many months? Would want to avoid paying for 3x of shipping if i can but not if the nicotine will go bad in a short time?

/sighs
so much to read
keep trying and keep getting distracted elsewhere
sure wish i just had a store nearby i could walk into and pick out what i needed :(

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
how long would a 250 ml/100mg bottle last someone? Is it only good for so many months? Would want to avoid paying for 3x of shipping if i can but not if the nicotine will go bad in a short time?

/sighs
so much to read
keep trying and keep getting distracted elsewhere
sure wish i just had a store nearby i could walk into and pick out what i needed :(
back in spring i bought 1 liter each of vg and pg, 1 liter 100mg nic, shipping about $18 from hydavape.
i vape about 20-30 mls/day at 3mg nic.
the 1 liter 100mg nic will last me for years. safe from any new laws about nic
the freezer will keep the nic fresh

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
back in spring i bought 1 liter each of vg and pg, 1 liter 100mg nic, shipping about $18 from hydavape.
i vape about 20-30 mls/day at 3mg nic.
the 1 liter 100mg nic will last me for years. safe from any new laws about nic
the freezer will keep the nic fresh

thank you. Good Point. Laws, I will buy some this week... Thanks, both of you

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
I got nic , PG, VG from First Choice Vapor. Unflavoured 100mg/PG Base 120ml for $30, PG/VG 1000ml $24 each bottle. Got the parcel in Toronto in 5 days. Flavourings I bought from All-ecig Solutions, also fast shipment. Happy with both purchases.

I am using this juice calculator. It also gives you cost of your e-liquid and inventory of ingredients .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread