Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Ok, so I have never bought anything from V4L, yet, but I have been to your site a few times and I am on your mailing list so that when I do get some cash I can get a set up. But I was talking to my friend that just moved to Alaska on the phone and she told me she desperately wanted to get her husband to quit smoking. Her husband is in the military and is being shipped out to Afghanistan in 2 weeks. I told her about the site and she looked at it. She was very overwhelmed by the whole ecig thing, but I have been vaping long enough I could walk her through enough to get her started. She decided to order her husband the Ultimate Ultimatum Kit. I helped her pick out batteries and mg of nic for carts. Then she asked if she should get a kit since she misses smoking and still does every now and then. I told her she should at least try since she ordered a kit for him, why should he have all the fun, right? She ordered herself the Value Kit and some pineapple wow carts. It felt really good to share with my good friend the great experience I have had with vaping. :2cool: even tho I have never bought anything from V4L, from what I have read on here, I still thought u were the best choice to give to my very dear friend, and I have the upmost confidence that they will both love it. Just wanted to share....:vapor: vape on...

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Thank u everyone, just trying to do my part and spread the word about great products and my vaping obsession, lol. I have been friends with her most of my life and she just moved to Alaska :( so I don't know when I will see her again. She has been pretty bummed plus with her hubby leaving, well just sucks! I have had such joy from vaping and I wanted to pass that on to her, but I thought I would help her avoid some of the common noob mistakes by pointing her in the V4l direction, and seeing such positive responses makes me feel even better for pointing her in your direction. Thanks again, I know they will both betaken care of, I will keep u posted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread