was doing good but then!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbding

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
ashland, ohio
Ok so i have been on again off again for the stinkies. Ecigs haven"t really worked for me till today. But the difference was the 36mg liquid and a flavor i really liked. After about 2 hours my pro-tank flooded and wouldn't draw. Then my pro-tank 2 mini did the same thing. Now it may be that I bought my replacement coils on Ebay even though they was Kangertech name brand. But i couldn't beat the price as i got 20 of them for 15 bucks shipped. Haven't had much luck with the iclear 16 or 30s or nova's guess i am unlucky. (all the last mentioned came from mtbaker or myvaporstore) what i really need and want is a go to that is low maintenance and reliable. any thoughts? oh and i am using MVP2 and VTR for firing options

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Don't know what to say. 20 coils for $15 is about right for buying in bulk so I don't think that's the issue. What is the resistance of those coils? The tanks are fine as well. Just blow them clean and take slower draws. Also, maybe press the fire button a half second or so before you vape. Give that coil time to heat up first.

About the only thing I know that's 100% foolproof is an old-fashoned cartomizer. Hard to mess those up. Personally, I never have flooding problems except once in a blue moon with my ProTanks.

Papajohns

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
LB, CA, USA
Any tank you get is going to have to be played with a little bit. That's the downside to clearomizers. Sorry, but I have not found an e cig yet that I can say is "low maintenance". That being said, if you have a good understanding of how they work, you can rebuild the heads to make them last much longer and hit much better than the factory coils. I have not had to buy new protank coils in 6 months.

erazzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
New Mexico
My protank minis flood daily. If I leave them unattended to overnight or in my purse for a few hours, I go to take a draw, and they are flooded. If I use them at my computer all day and keep them upright on my device, they work perfect. Not sure why this is, but it is REALLY annoying.

All I could recommend is getting a better tank or getting into rebuildables. That is pretty much what I'm doing. I've tried tampering with my protank heads and putting cotton where the silica goes but they seem to flood no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread