Water, Glycerin, PG, and alcohol in same flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village_DIYer

Jun 18, 2015
I noticed on a bottle of loranns flavoring that it contains water, glycerin, propylene glycol, and alcohol. with glycerin labeled ahead of PG next to the first ingredient,water. My question is, how would I input this in terms of percentages in the ejuicemeup calculator? Considering there is also water, artificial flavor, alcohol, and coloring, it would not be 50/50 PG/VG ratio correct? or would you input 50% PG and 50% VG anyway? or should I just input 100% PG?

Since most flavors contain water and PG, would you add a percentage to the water/vodka/pga section everytime you come across water in a flavoring?? Im assuming no but have to ask, lol.

Question is,If a flavor contains water, glycerin, PG and alcohol, in that order. How would you input it into the ejuicemeup calculator? would you include a percentage in the water/vodka/PGA section, or just put a 50% PG 50% VG ratio in the flavor section? Or simply just put 100% PG to keep things simple? I want to make sure I fully understand all the small things that might come up before I start my diy project!!

Thanks ahead guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread