We Specialize in Aspire, Kanger, Innokin and Joye Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burntislander

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 30, 2015
Brandon, FL
It is QMV's hope that all the smokers out there kick their addiction. I am an ex-smoker and was able to quit cigarettes completely because of vaping. I have not touched a cigarette from the moment I started vaping and that was November 2012.

About Us:
Quiet Man Vapors was established by initially marketing the Kanger e-cig product line on eBay. Our website was opened in January of 2015. We sold over 100,000 coils on eBay alone.
We never have sales or offer coupons. We just try hard to keep our prices as low as possible. We currently carry the Aspire, Innokin, Joye and Kanger coils (atomizer heads).

Please be assured that quietmanvapors.com only carries genuine OEM products from the official manufacturers stated in the listings. All of our OEM products are purchased directly from the company and not through any trading company. Our goal is to provide you, our customers, with the highest quality products, great prices, rapid shipping and excellent customer service.

Why the name Quiet Man? It's a John Wayne movie that is one of the best movies of all time...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread