What charger is best for my Apollo Valiant VV & VW 1300ma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rammstein

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Green Bay, USA
It's quite expensive and I can charge it with a better charger that will prolong it's usability then I'm all for it. It doesn't matter how long it takes to charge, because I have others I can use while it gets charged. The manual says not to use chargers that didn't come with it but I want to find a way to improve their lifespan anyways because their lifespans are short & they're very expensive.
It is quite expensive and if it can be charged in a way that will prolong it's usability then I'm all for it, it doesn't matter how long it takes to charge because I have others I can use while it is being charged. The manual says not to use chargers that didn't come with it but I want to find a way to improve their lifespan they're very expensive.
Apollo Valiant VV & VW 1300mah Battery is my battery's link. If there are any better batteries that are better I may be interested in upgrading, I strongly prefer the stick kind like this, but if they are super awesome they don't have to be but I don't like the idea of having to build a battery myself.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Sorry to tell you this. But its a rebranded $15 KGO vw

KGO VV2 1300mAh

Whatever charger came with it should work fine. There's not really a difference for ego/kgo, they all run identically.

For sticks/ego's authentic joyetech twists, vision spinners and kanger evods are still the best. And they are half that price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread