What do other newbs think of Johnson Creek e liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried Johnson Creek as well as Alt Smokes nicquid and Mountain Oak Vapors so far..... pretty much all tobacco flavors (non menthol). Ive noticed the J creek doesn't appear at all on anyones top 5 vendors for e liquid but I seem to like it the best so far out of all the vendors I've tried... I like the complex flavors of j creek, and mountain oak and nicquid both taste kind of chemically to me...is there a specific reason that no one likes j creek's flavors? is it because of the price? what do you other newbs think? Any other good recommendations for me?

Thanks!

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland
JC Tennessee Cured is my favorite tobacco vape. I have to say though, I don't actually recommend them to anyone and I think it is primarily based on their price. Their price is high to begin with, they don't run sales very often, and the fact that they actually charge MORE to order a 30ml bottle than 2 x 15ml is extremely annoying to me!!

That being said, I mix 3 parts original line Tennessee Cured with 1 part Red Oak Tennessee Cured so that I get a 75/25 PG/VG and it is the perfect tobacco vape for me. My second favorite is equal parts JC Original and Red Oak Domestic. It's a harsher tobacco but hits the spot when I really am thinking of an analog.

So far I've found great juice/berry vapes and coffee vapes from really good and reasonably priced suppliers, but I cannot find a tobacco vape from another vendor that doesn't have the chemical or perfume taste. I would LOVE to find something similar to JC TC if anyone knows where that exists!

Hmm... I will try your mix ratios out, they sound pretty good to me. Maybe I will just stick with j creek for the tobacco flavors then... You say the RedOak Domestic flavor is kind of harsh, does it taste kind of burnt at all? Ive noticed that the Swiss Dark had a kind of burnt flavor, kind of like an old carto or one thats still being vapid after its dry to the bone... Anyway, thanks for the advice!

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland
You say the RedOak Domestic flavor is kind of harsh, does it taste kind of burnt at all?

No, I would not call it burnt. I thought Swiss Dark was gross and yes, it tasted burnt. The JC Original is VERY sweet by itself. The Domestic is just a straight up tobacco. I'm not very good at describing flavors, so when I say harsh I just meant it was like a strong unfiltered analog...to me. Mixed together, the Domestic highly overpowers the JC Original and you get a nice analogish vape with just a twinge of sweetness of the Original in the after-taste. I'd say it is probably an "acquired" taste, but if you like the JC tobacco lines, you'll probably like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread