What is the difference between UK made and USA made Eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie G

Aug 27, 2015
Having tried so many US and UK eliquids on the market I find US eliquid superior. I have tried some of the high market UK brands such as Square 47, Digby's juice, Mrs B, Mrs Lord's, E-Luxe London and US brands such as Five Pawns, Cuttwood. For some reason, I just find the US made juice superior. Is it something to do with the quality of ingredients and production processes the US eliquid manufacturers use?
mist.png

Katie G

Aug 27, 2015
Hi Susan! Thanks for your comment. I find that it is a general trend that USA is just ahead of UK in terms of innovation by a country mile. When it comes to premium eliquid, I think that UK can be as good as USA. The question is, what does it take UK to catch up? It seems like UK companies have started importing base eliquid ingredients into the UK, which is a farce in my view. Why not buy US eliquid altogether? I really want to see a difference in UK eliquid manufacturing :)

GingerNutz

Aug 27, 2015
Having tried so many US and UK eliquids on the market I find US eliquid superior. I have tried some of the high market UK brands such as Square 47, Digby's juice, Mrs B, Mrs Lord's, E-Luxe London and US brands such as Five Pawns, Cuttwood. For some reason, I just find the US made juice superior. Is it something to do with the quality of ingredients and production processes the US eliquid manufacturers use? View attachment 484322

I totally agree with this 100%! I've tried a lot of different Liquids made in the UK and they don't come close to anything I've vaped from the US.
For example I vaped a liquid from Dominion Liquids (UK) after 7 or 8 hits, the flavour just wasn't there, my chest hurt (as if there was too much nicotine in there) it didn't sit well in the wick either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread